Dishonored - Thread

Soldato
DLC is in two parts, £7.99 each? £16 ish, game was £24.99 - £29.99 when released, so good way to get more cash from a game without actually releasing a second one but its a whole new story, see this is how DLC is meant to work..

Its expending the game, by running with the existing story, its not a part of the game they ripped out and decided to sell once the game had gone gold, its a whole new story... Sold..!!

Soldato
DLC is in two parts, £7.99 each? £16 ish, game was £24.99 - £29.99 when released, so good way to get more cash from a game without actually releasing a second one but its a whole new story, see this is how DLC is meant to work..

Its expending the game, by running with the existing story, its not a part of the game they ripped out and decided to sell once the game had gone gold, its a whole new story... Sold..!!

How many hours worth tho of gameplay?

Soldato
I quite (read thoroughly) enjoyed this game, but DLC. Really?

It was one of my top 3 favorite games of the last year, but not going to buy expansions for a game i've completed. (Well maybe when you can get the all DLC pack for $5).

Have ponied up for a lot of DLC in my time, but this... Meh.

Man of Honour
Only just started the Knife of Dunwall DLC but first few minutes has a bit of a Thief 2 feel :D (no idea what the rest will pan out like).

Last edited:
Associate
well I finished knife of dunwall and thoroughly enjoyed being Daud...Not as full as the main game obviously but was a nice change of perspective.

Ending was a bit anticlimatic but otherwise really good.

Does anyone mind telling me what the talking statue scene was about in that guys house? I know that its the women Delilah but it just didnt make sense to me

Associate
well I finished knife of dunwall and thoroughly enjoyed being Daud...Not as full as the main game obviously but was a nice change of perspective.

Ending was a bit anticlimatic but otherwise really good.

Does anyone mind telling me what the talking statue scene was about in that guys house? I know that its the women Delilah but it just didnt make sense to me

Associate
I quite (read thoroughly) enjoyed this game, but DLC. Really?

I've played the first level of the DLC (the whale slaughterhouse) and imo it is one of the best levels in any game ever. Such stunning artwork and, frankly, worth the £7 alone. It really is so obviously a labour of love.

I'm really, really enjoying it.

People should be buying this.

Soldato
Just completed The Knife of Dunwall and it looks like there is another part of DLC coming out? The Brigmore Witches - an apparent conclusion to the Knife of Dunwall.

Has anyone got any info on the release date?

Thanks.

Man of Honour
Don't think price or release date have been revealed yet, supposedly its "soon" tho and probably same price as the previous DLC.

Can't type for toffee
Don
REally enjoyed the original and just played thru the DLC (KoD)
Bit of an abrupt ending tbh :( Shame I thought it would be longer, still enjoyed it tho, still think the game, skills and combat work really well with kbm.
Now to go back and find the few pickups I missed

Soldato
REally enjoyed the original and just played thru the DLC (KoD)
Bit of an abrupt ending tbh :( Shame I thought it would be longer, still enjoyed it tho, still think the game, skills and combat work really well with kbm.
Now to go back and find the few pickups I missed

KoD is the first part of Dauds story, which is why the end seems a bit abrupt. The second part, The Bridgemore Witches, is out later in the year.

This is all just part one, by the way. The next piece of DLC, The Bridgemore Witches, will be out later this year, and it'll finish Daud's story.

"Hopefully it ends leaving you wanting more," Bare said. "We have sort of a story within this one that concludes, but it's very clear also that there's a larger story going on. That continues in the next one."

Back
Top Bottom