Dishonored - Thread

Soldato
Thanks for the quick reply, Pighardia. :)

Before I place the 1.4 version SweetFX files into binaries/Win32, should I create a folder where they can all go in together, or is that not needed?

No, just stick all of the files in there, then open up sweetfx_settings and paste the preset in to there, then save. :)

Soldato
Got it working ok?... Dishonored is one of the best games to show it off, it makes a big difference. It is great in Deus Ex as well(first one and HR).

Soldato
List of Achievements for Brigmore Witches

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/421322/dishonored-dlc-brigmore-witches-achievements-surface/

• Breakout (10) - Break Lizzy Stride out of Coldridge Prison
  • Gangs of Dunwall (10) - Restore the Undine to working condition
  • Deal Maker (10) - Purchase at least 8 favors in The Brigmore Witches
  • All Come To Ruin (30) - Complete The Brigmore Witches in High Chaos
  • Changed Ways (30) - Complete The Brigmore Witches in Low Chaos
  • Silence Is Golden(40) - Complete The Brigmore Witches without alerting anyone
  • Cleanest Hands (40) - Complete The Brigmore Witches without killing anyone
  • Enough Coin To Disappear (30) - Survive The Brigmore Witches in low chaos with 10,000 coins
  • Parting Shot (10) - You delivered (or attempted) the killing blow on Corvo(2)
  • Wall of Flesh (10) - You used an enemy lifted with Pull as a shield
The second to last one:D:D

Soldato
I dont know whether I like this game or not? does that sound weird.
Im only on the second mission, but the game feels massively disjointed, I dont think the sneaking is implemented very well and I just think its all a little bit mashed together.

I was hoping for a big open world without a loading screen every time you go through a door - I just feel like Deus Ex HR did all this stuff 100 times better...

does this game actually improve? or shall I ditch it now.

Associate
Cheers, good sir.

Grabbed it.

It'll scratch the itch until The Brigmore Witches turns up.

Their achievements, and what they imply, is making me giddy in anticipation.

Soldato
Im only on the second mission, but the game feels massively disjointed, I dont think the sneaking is implemented very well and I just think its all a little bit mashed together.

I was hoping for a big open world without a loading screen every time you go through a door - I just feel like Deus Ex HR did all this stuff 100 times better...

Feel the same.

Played through Bioshock Infinite really quickly and loved it but just can't get into Dishonored. Shocked really as I was really looking forward to playing it.

Soldato

I found the opposite... Played through Deus Ex again after this, and it felt about 10 years old! The movement and general mechanics just felt clunky. I love Deus Ex, but this game did everything far better imo... Especially stealth, and it's implementation of exploration and different ways to do things. I think k the movement in this game is the best I have ever experienced.

Associate
I don't understand how so many people are saying that the knife of dunwall is short, personally I got 6 hours out of it, I wouldn't consider that short but I guess some people will just rush through it without exploring and finish it in 2-3 hours.

Soldato
I agree. I counted length as a positive in my review! I think I played it for about 8 hours. Same as the base game, I thought it was the perfect length, didn't outstay it's welcome like a lot of games seem to nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom