• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

DLSS 3.7 is remarkable, I had not compared DLSS Performance (preset E) against DLAA yet, but here we go:

And in motion:

Where my natives @ :p

The main difference here is that even DLSS Perf has more detail thanks to Ray Reconstruction which is not available using DLAA or any other native AA render.

I have been saying this for a while now! :p :D Ever since dlss 2.6/2.7 or something version, dlss performance is very good and far more usable than the early 2.x days.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
He should not have any. He replaced it go knows how many times. Must have his monitor on 24/7 as I have not had any burn in that I can see anyway.
It's my biggest fear about OLED. Week days are fine but at the weekend after a skin full I might just leave a game on sat at the menu or paused. Might be a more expensive night than anticipated. To be honest my g7 does the business for now but next upgrade probably will be OLED. Wrecked on the first weekend hahaha.

Reactions: TNA
LOL I see your post is getting hated on reddit @mrk :cry:

And seems the same old over there with no one going to do testing themselves to post evidence to debunk you, instead it must be user error :cry: :D Such a shame people just can't seem to handle facts/evidence when it comes to these things.

BTW, for those who use DLDSR, make sure the smoothness is set to 100% too as that removes the nasty sharpening.
Smoothness to 100%. Surely that's a joke. Let's set smoothness to 0 for 100% stutter for the best image. Hard to argue with Mrk though his images for Dlss/Rt in Cyberpunk all look on point. Nvidia should get him paid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom