• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DLSS Momentum Continues: 50 Released and Upcoming DLSS 3 Games, Over 250 DLSS Games and Creative Apps Available Now

Soldato
Yup, they obviously tuned the hell out of it to minimise but since then it seems they've just left the devs to do it themselves and been a bit of a shambles.

I know it won't happen as the gaming industry is highly unregulated and will likely always be a corrupt s%%% show but I wish there was a body of sorts that had the power to put in place guidelines that have to be followed so if you release a product it has to be polished. And if you include upscaling tech it has to have all of the upscalers on the market so as not to be biased i.e DLSS, FSR and XeSS, And they have to be implemented well with no shortcuts.

Associate
DLSS3 now available in Forza 5 and DLSS2 in The Last of Us -

Doesn't appear to be too good...
wccftech said:
Needless to say, something is off with the implementation. This is by far the worst DLSS 3 integration I've seen to date, and I cannot but hope that NVIDIA and Playground Games will work together to fix it as soon as possible.

Associate
Then Fame Generation was likely just lazily implemented to tick a marketing checkbox. "Look we have all the things" :D
Probably came from Nvidia so they can add another logo to the supported chart - I doubt there are any people who were yet to pick up FH5 but will now do so as a result of DLSS3.

Last edited:
Soldato
For the TLOU? Nope, playing this one on my AW 175 qd-oled panel instead for the better IQ and 21.9 over my LG e7.

Thanks, I've been pretty disappointed with DLSS on my 1440p monitor. Especially below quality preset and everywhere Iv'e read about it says DLSS is much more impressive when runng 4K as of course it has more information to work with because of its higher starting resolution.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks, I've been pretty disappointed with DLSS on my 1440p monitor. Especially below quality preset and everywhere Iv'e read about it says DLSS is much more impressive when runng 4K as of course it has more information to work with because of its higher starting resolution.

I find it fantastic at 3440x1440 too. Do notice a softer image with performance mode but not a deal breaking difference.

Make sure you use the latest dlss version too i.e. above 2.5.2

Caporegime
OP
DLSS easily the best upscaler.

Good video on the whole, however, he should have updated all games to use the latest DLSS, not like it is hardship simply copy and pasting a file or even better, using dlss swapper to do it for you. Pretty much cements what a few of us have been saying for a while now too:

PFZ8sQW.png

Don't know about anyone else but I'm glad to have paid the premium for dlss :p

Soldato
Good video on the whole, however, he should have updated all games to use the latest DLSS, not like it is hardship simply copy and pasting a file or even better, using dlss swapper to do it for you. Pretty much cements what a few of us have been saying for a while now too:

Which DLSS file though ? The latest is 3.1.11 and it's from an SDK with mixed results, Then there's 2.5.1 from Portal RTX which is quite popular, 3.1.2 from The Last of Us, 3.1.1 from Atomic Heart etc etc....

I think he did it this way as it removes the inevitable online arguments of "Yeah well if you would've used the games original DLSS file......" which I could see coming from a mile away.

Back
Top Bottom