Do dealerships not negotiate on used cars any more?

Man of Honour
I'd not over spend on a pre FL 3 series tbh, theres been a 2nd facelift just announced

With each facelift they seem to remove more things from the car. For this reason I specifically went for a pre facelift car. The latest facelift can hardly be called a facelift either, such are the changes. You do get a nice plastic airbag cover instead of the stitched leather one on the M Sport now though..

The lease point is valid though - most 330e will be company cars (Personally I'm not sure why you'd buy one as a private customer).

I've been quoted 13.5k to buy mine back, but thats with fairly high miles, i still think its a tad over priced.

If you think £13.5k is overpriced for a current 3 Series that must be what, 3 years old at the most, then wow. I got around that for a 2015 5 Series! Unless it has 100,000 miles on it (and if it does it's value is not really relevant to purchasing one with much less than that on it) that price sounds excellent?!

Last edited:
Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
20 and 70 reg cars can be picked up for ~15k, thats for cars with around 100k miles. As an employee buying his own car i would have expected its a bit less, as that 13.5k is the price if i have at as is, with none of the minor dings and dents and kerbing touched up.

The only saving grace with mine is the options, I have Parking plus (360 cam), HK Audio, Comfort pack and Lumbar.

Man of Honour
20 and 70 reg cars can be picked up for ~15k, thats for cars with around 100k miles. As an employee buying his own car i would have expected its a bit less, as that 13.5k is the price if i have at as is, with none of the minor dings and dents and kerbing touched up.

Where realistically are you going to get a better deal than £13.5k though? I don't think that is overpriced at all especially as it now turns out that your car has quite a nice specification as well.

It's a better deal than any of the £15k cars as you've effectively had it from new already so already know the car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom