Do Paedos Really Get Beat Up In Jail?

Caporegime
Do Paedos Really Get Beat Up In Jail?

Well they certainly should do!

I've often thought about how sex offenders/killers like Huntley, West, Brady etc interact with each other in prison. And I wonder if it is a bit like some old soldier ending up at the Chelsea Pensioners and talking "WhenEye" at every opportunity, with every guy in the discussion trying to outdo each other? "You should have heard her scream when I put xxxxx in her mouth and she cried for her mummy"...... "That's nothing, when I got hold of those two, I made one of them watch whilst I sodomised the other, you should have seen the look on her face, ha, ha, ha."...... "When I was in Gloucester, I used to make them scream by removing their kneecaps, it was so funny, the Missus used to......................."

I do believe in the death penalty and if I had my way we would have retrospective hanging. Pass a law bringing back the death penalty then look at all those in prison who committed such crimes which in the future would be punished by the death penalty and hang them by the end of the week.

I do understand that in some instances these people can't be cured. I wouldn't bother trying to cure them, just hang them by the end of the week.

The only way I'd accept life in prison was if it was on Devil's Island in solitary confinement, but even then I'd be considering dragging them out during their sentence and hanging them.

Can anyone imagine what it must be like every day of the week being a parent of those children who were murdered? And what about the shame that shadows people throughout the whole of their lives who were abused by adults when they were children?

I very much doubt if parents or the abused would loose much sleep thinking that the perpetrators had been hanged (just make sure that it happened soon after the trial) but I bet they loose plenty of sleep thinking about them being in prison, where they might be released, watching Sky Sports, talking over old times with their mates........

Hyperbole much?

Associate
Super interesting thread. Love your response JOSH86!
I like to think our prisoners aren't suffering rapes and murders all the time like you'd think from the crap you hear from the US (and watching Oz...).

Caporegime
okay in lincoln prision there was a riot.very bad one few years ago. some inmates got into medical stuff and started injecting the sex offenders and really bad **** happened.

so yes they do get what they deserve if a chance arises.

we had one near us moving back from being released. he didnt even get back for a hr before he was gone never to return :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
okay in lincoln prision there was a riot.very bad one few years ago. some inmates got into medical stuff and started injecting the sex offenders and really bad **** happened.

so yes they do get what they deserve if a chance arises.

we had one near us moving back from being released. he didnt even get back for a hr before he was gone never to return :)

And you're delighted about someone, presumably, being murdered?

Back
Top Bottom