Doctor Who

Soldato
Danger Phoenix said:
Hmm... I don't think I saw that... which is probably why I am so confused.

After reading up about it online... if Rose destroyed them so easily... why couldn't the Doctor do what she did and then just regenerate all those years ago... and bring his people back too...

Because the Doctor has a conscience whereas Rose is a chav. :p

Caporegime
MeatLoaf said:
I think the last 2 will be cybermen based and i thibk torchwood is going to be something that crops up again and again - a bit like Bad wolf in the first one.

Well, I've heard it mentioned in the Christmas episode, and the one with Queen Victoria. As I said above, it's also a pretty easy anagram, which further adds to the mystery.

Caporegime
Danger Phoenix said:
What/Who is torchwood?

We don't know yet. In one episode it was the name of a secret government weapon type thing used to kill a load of aliens, in another it was the name of a stately home in Scotland where Queen Victoria stayed.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Danger Phoenix said:
What/Who is torchwood?

Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who - they used it to disguise the tapes of the show before they aired the new series. A spin-off show called Torchwood (which willl feature Captain Jack Harkness) is being made, which will feature the Torchwood organisation that Queen Victoria mentioned being set up in "Tooth and Claw", and that was featured in the Xmas episode blowing up the alien ship.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Tonights episode:

Well, in one word - brilliant. :D It really was excellent. I won't post any spoilers just in case people have missed it and want to watch the repeat showing, but I really did love that episode.

Commissario
OP
Yes this was another absoutely superb episode, even better than last weeks.

To coin a phrase - "Fantastic!"

/edit - Sophia Myles - Yummmmmm ;)

K.

Last edited:
Commissario
I loved tonights episode, is it me or are they playing up how lonely (pracitcal) immortality can be?

Last week it was the old friends, this week it was the madame?

Some great writing, effects and music tonight :) (was I the only one who noticed much of the music had a distinct clockwork sound?)

Back
Top Bottom