Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Time to close the thread? This really is just a waste of bandwidth now :(
I disagree, if it wasn't for this thread and the instance that Obama had done something wrong and Flynn, supposedly like Trump, was the target of a witch hunt i would've never learned how much of a scumbag Flynn trully was, the guy was lucky to get away with just making false statements IMO, I'd understand if people were calling for the death sentence along with jail time for his son TBH.

Caporegime
Yeah, you’re right. Was on a downer last night. Missing seeing people and going places!!

Anyway, came across these tweets this morning; sums it up pretty well.

The base is clueless. Just watch Jordan Klepper interview Trump supporters on The Daily Show if you really need proof. Sad.
Lol yes the Klepper interviews on YouTube with Trump supporters is pretty hilarious but scary at the same time that they are so wilfully ignorant.
But he plays them at their own game and gets them to open up their stupidity lol.

Caporegime

There is a quote from House of Cards:

F. Underwood - "Do you think I'm a hypocrite? Well, you should. I wouldn't disagree with you. The road to power is paved with hypocrisy. And casualties. Never regret."

Says it all. These people know they are hypocrites, and argue in bad faith all the time, but they. just. don't. care.....and as long as Trump's sycophants who watch Fox News don't care about it either, they will continue to act this way.

Soldato
https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1259601939937087490

Best thread of what they done to Flynn

--------

We now know for sure what Obama was up to, he was laying traps for the incoming Trump team left right and centre. They had to get Flynn out as he knew too much of what Obama was up to. Obama was personally ordering FISA warrants to surveil his political opponents, he ordered one on Kislyak for the purposes of framing Flynn in the WH ambush interview. Wondering why on that list of unmaskings released last week, there were no unmasking attempts around the time of the call?

Flynn went on holiday to the Dominican Republic. Obama waited for Flynn to leave the country before ordering the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats which would trigger Kislyak into calling him to ask him about it. They can see that Kislyak only phoned out to Dominican Republic, so unmasking wasn't necessary as it was obvious it was Flynn, as what other American would Kislyak be calling in the Dominican Republic?

Armed with the call transcript, Comey sent 2 agents out to the WH to try to get him to lie about call. But he didn't lie, as FBI said there was no deception, so they had to set him up again. The "missing" 302 that Mueller's office has been hiding will no doubt prove this.

This time they claimed that he lied about sanctions, but the 302 never mentioned about asking Flynn anything about sanctions. So what they did is the SCO leaked to the press that they were deadly serious about going after Flynn’s son which forced Flynn to plead guilty, a crime that they cannot prove he committed which is why they never released any brady material to him.

Comey’s testimony that both agents didn’t think Flynn lied

If any of this brady material was given to Flynn, it would have blown their whole case
  • The 302
  • Closing EC for “Razor”, showing the FBI wanted to close its own case
  • Kislyak transcript
  • That no Logan Act EC existed opening a new case
  • Strzok/Page texts showing bias
------

Obamagate:
  • Weaponizing federal agencies like the #IRS against political enemies.
  • Using the Justice Department to steal billions in government funds and funnelling it to left wing groups and Hillary’s campaign
  • Wiretapping Trump immediately after becoming the presumptive nominee
  • Using the Media to push a conspiracy theory about Russia to deflect from the corruption in the DNC
  • Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton secretly on a tarmac in Arizona (Hillary's emails)
  • Quickly scrambling to make policy changes that allow intelligence agencies to share dirt on Trump
  • Paying for a dossier full of fake information to obtain FISA warrants on his political opponents

Wow. Posting that lot, if you aren't a full on angry incel CT nut sat in a basement, wearing a tinfoil hat and perpetually triggered by "liberals" I will be very disappointed.

Associate
We can laugh but the POTUS believes this ****? What if he gets it in his head that China commited an act of war releasing a bio-weapon on the USA? (I know, no reasonable person would believe that but then Trump is not a reasonable person..)

Soldato
We can laugh but the POTUS believes this ****? What if he gets it in his head that China commited an act of war releasing a bio-weapon on the USA? (I know, no reasonable person would believe that but then Trump is not a reasonable person..)

Fortunately Trump does have one saving grace in that when he isn't able to get away with being a bully he appears to be an abject coward.

Soldato
Fortunately Trump does have one saving grace in that when he isn't able to get away with being a bully he appears to be an abject coward.

Did you see him flinch when the guy unfurling the Space Fore flag slightly lost control of the pole? The video is up a few posts if you want to look, someone else posted it. Anyway, Trump is standing next to the guy putting on his grin for the camera, and the slight movement from the guy with the flag spooks Trump like the guy had just shouted "Allahu Akbar!" at the top of his lungs. If that isn't someone living in a constant state of fear and paranoia I don't know what is. I mean it's one of his own soldiers, in his own Oval office, and he goes as white as a sheet instantly just because there is a slight unexpected movement form someone within coughing range. Jesus.

Associate
What the HELL does that nonsense crap you spammed add to ANYTHING?

How about engaging in debate, instead of posting CT nonsense from YT then running off @tang0

*Edit*

Oh I forgot, this is GD... You're not required to actually have a brain or post genuine content with factual evidence to back it up, so here you are, posting utter **** yet again.

Soldato
"You lot" have given up any possibility of debate, middle aged men making petty insults a 15 year old would make for someone having a different view point

You behave like a cult, a hivemind circlejerk with a mob mentality, you're a waste of time

Last edited:
Associate
You haven't MADE your view point.. You posted 10 Moronic CT videos from YT with 0 context then try to claim like you have some kind of "higher ground"..

Get a clue you imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom