Doom - PS4 / Xbox One

LzR

LzR

Associate
OP
Campaign is fantastic and I agree with above, it's great to play something 'oldskool' with no perks or any such nonsense.

Jay

smr

smr

Soldato
meta critic score and other reviews have sold it for me, was dithering earlier, annoyed cos i want it now but not prepared to pay 45 quid for it off the high street !

Soldato
meta critic score and other reviews have sold it for me, was dithering earlier, annoyed cos i want it now but not prepared to pay 45 quid for it off the high street !

there isnt a metacritic score? no reviews yet either that i can see, they weren't given the game until launch day :(

Associate
Yeah it's great fun! Surprisingly looks great and plays great too, very smooth.

agree, i'm really enjoying single player. Ultra Violence mode should be normal mode

i miss my k&m :(

music video :)

I love how "direct" it starts without cutscenes, even when the game tried to explain the story by an audio message he throws the screen away. ID way :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Played the single player for 30 minutes, turned it off. It's naff and will be sold now

I know it's trying to be like the old Doom games, but I was hoping for something like Doom 3, and it just feels like an arcadey and frantic mess

Shame

Back
Top Bottom