Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
As I cannot see legally or morally wrong.

I see a statement from Doc
I also see a completely anonymous email that includes legal threats to the people who outed Doc and pleas for people to forgive Doc

For someone who said the word evidence so many times with implication of it being legal evidence you're happy to jump a mile for obviously biased sources.

Associate
I also see a completely anonymous email that includes legal threats to the people who outed Doc and pleas for people to forgive Doc
Well you seemed happy to base your opinion on X posts, thought that was the legal standing for you. Hence why I now asked for your opinion.

Also used numerous times in that post "if the email is true", are you sure you are reading these replies properly?

Soldato
Didn't miss much for a BIG exposure chat...

Lots of nasty words being thrown at each other, then some odd minor rap at the end, some laughs and it's over :o
only catched the last 2mins and yer nasty words at end

I see a statement from Doc

For someone who said the word evidence so many times with implication of it being legal evidence you're happy to jump a mile for obviously biased sources.
that same post/statement can and will be used agaisnt him in acourt of law implicating him self legally if its deemed relavant. so why implecate your/him self? becauce he's a super star and can get away with it? unlikely (its not working for Donald T or Gary G)

also we have the word of some random person using the words "minor" & "sexting" in the same sentence ignititng peopes emotions.

i see inapproroiate meaning a lot of things. it could just as well have been about suicide, abuse, self harm, death, how crap their life is or living conditions are,
a conversaion with a stranger that is inappropriate, isnt inappropriate with a family member. context and content matter.

agaian no one in this thread has all the legal and or facts of the case and now potentially Case(s) at hand. this is going to drag on for another year, back in the public eye/space with out any real details released to the public joe(s) like us with out some one leaking details, and then that could be a problem for any and all elgal proceddings.

Soldato
Well you seemed happy to base your opinion on X posts, thought that was the legal standing for you. Hence why I now asked for your opinion.

Also used numerous times in that post "if the email is true", are you sure you are reading these replies properly?

Outright lie, I have never made a legal claim on any post. Quote a single one. The very first words I wrote in this thread were that there was nothing for a legal court. Nothing. Start from there.

If it's true then it's true, it's such a stupid thing to say that it's not worth saying. What is worth mentioning is you making the effort to say you're convinced "if its true".

If you're only convinced "if it's true" then you have no opinion because you don't know if its true and as I said, the two sources are obviously biased.

Soldato
the two sources are obviously biased.
please dont take this personally. but
every source is biast
theres an old saying about truth: Your truth, their truth and the truth inbetween.

every single post is biast even the AI's posts are biast as its trained on Biased posts.

there is a lot of emotion running through this thread and definatly online also. people jumping to conclusions.

Neils post for the x big sudio clip. the guy said i only want to report on it "once" instead of revisiting it agian later. hes already made his midn up on the situation.

i do find it interesting we've had no statements from the family on the other side (the minors one) you'd think they'd be lining up to make ££ out of this with exclusives.

Soldato
i do find it interesting we've had no statements from the family on the other side (the minors one) you'd think they'd be lining up to make ££ out of this with exclusives.

The minor might have reached an agreement also.

please dont take this personally. but
every source is biased

Of course it is but when one source is the person being accused and the other is anonymous but making odd legal threats and pleas on Docs behalf it's blatant enough to mention when someone asks my opinion.

Soldato
The minor might have reached an agreement also.
thats true i hadnt considered that.

the other is anonymous but making odd legal threats and pleas on Docs behalf
when a moment allows could you indicate to me which bit was the "odd legal threats" so i can re-examin it?, i was interpreting it as what the expected legal options there might be to respond to accusations, which isnt uncommon (a sort of example is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1_xVnRyPE were some one explains whats going on from a legal view on a case).
at this point DrD could argue reputational damage which based on the leaked email was completly the intention, i had the impression the "leaker" was trying to point this out.
as for "Pleas on Docs behalf" i would like to think its a good samariton trying to do the right thing, thats what i am choosing to believe other wise its someone that wants to mislead everyone and sow confusion and upset people even more. i want to beleive people are good.

when someone asks my opinion.
you are indeed entitled to your opinon and to share it, and i beleive we all respect it even if people dont agree with it, if we all had the same it would be a very boring world, and sadly we also need people that see the bad in the world to report it also. it is also (and i have dont this many times) easy to mis interprest some ones responces. i hope thats the case in this instance(S) in the thread.
i appologie if i missed some of the previous posts so i may not have full context.

Soldato
when a moment allows could you indicate to me which bit was the "odd legal threats" so i can re-examin it?

There will be legal avenues explored on this one and it will likely ultimately manifest itself in a huge damages claim against twitch for this coming out. It's clear in the industry that they were absolutely raging when he re-appeared on Youtube and came back bigger than ever

This person would have largely been fine legally if he had not mentioned the word "sexting" - because it was all about damaging Dr Disrespect's reputation. But because they used that word - expect legal proceedings to get under way quickly

Odd words from an "anonymous ex-twitch employee" <- literally any words could have been used here, zero identity is proven even to a 3rd party like the second accuser to The Verge did.

Soldato
Odd words from an "anonymous ex-twitch employee" <- literally any words could have been used here, zero identity is proven even to a 3rd party like the second accuser to The Verge did.
thank you.

i think i need to re-read these sections again. and a general overview of the email. tomorrow when i may have a fresh perspective.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh damn, World of Warcraft streamer now investigates the Doc.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to see my dead Labrador post a new update.
Anything for clout. These people dont give to f's about defending kids...they just want their social platforms to get views.
You can tell how disingenuous they are when they start coming out with 'well if you defend this your a pedo too'

Give me a break.

Caporegime
Anything for clout. These people dont give to f's about defending kids...they just want their social platforms to get views.
You can tell how disingenuous they are when they start coming out with 'well if you defend this your a pedo too'

Give me a break.

NickMerks being one of the worst, such as his tweet updates below

Trans - " PROTECT THE KIDS "
Dr Disrespect " I don't think he did it, he's a good guy, I trust him, but if he did do it.. I don't know "

Last edited:
Associate
NickMerks being one of the worst, such as his tweet updates below
Didnt he put out a video basically stating he is done with the doc as its unacceptable?
Same as Timmy.

Dont see the problem with this, he's said his part, he wont play with him again or until its really cleaned up.
Internet Morality Police do not see it this way.
He must be blasted to the moon.

Back
Top Bottom