Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Caporegime
Whether companies working with him want to make judgements based on the information in the public domain is entirely down to them, and with his above admittance, I can see why businesses are cutting ties.
I bet he can live stream on X, elon might even play diablo with him.
or do a collab with Drake

Associate
this Proton anonymous ex-twitch employee sounds like they have a good understanding of the legal process, its not one of your desk-bods this sounds like a middle manager type person. or some one that deals with contract. say an account manager.
This.
But if you are HW, then its just a biased piece of nonsense with no verification.

Surely Youtube have no choice but to cancel this confessed groomer?
Going to reach even further? Incase you missed it, he is not confirmed to be a groomer.
The only thing that has been confirmed is there was a conversation with a 17 year old.

I have just spoken to a 16 year old on work experience in a working context, am I a nonce now?

if thats the case and he knew they were a minor then he deserves everything that's happened so far and worse. when i posted my original post we had nothing to go on only hearsay.
You have nothing to go on still but hearsay really.
The only information that has come out is one person saying he sexted a minor against another one who shows they understand due process and the agreements in place, who says all communication was within a business context.

I think from an “Internet Morality Police” perspective, this is exactly an issue of morality, and whether you want to support a person who doesn’t hold your own moral beliefs.
Although I do agree with this statement.
But we have people making all of these choices on zero confirmed formal evidence.

Associate
The only information that has come out is one person saying he sexted a minor against another one who shows they understand due process and the agreements in place, who says all communication was within a business context.
thats why i said "IF" that's the case.... maybe you also missed the rest of my conversation with the poster i was replying too.. this is out of context.

Last edited:
Associate
thats why i said "IF" that's the case.... maybe you also missed the rest of my conversation with the poster i was replying too.. this is out of context.
I did miss the If, apologies.

Out of context, not really. When you go back the last few days of replies there appears to be loads of wishy washy he's this, hes that without evidence.
I confirmed the only true information out there in the previous post, apologies if you missed this.

Associate
I did miss the If, apologies.

Out of context, not really. When you go back the last few days of replies there appears to be loads of wishy washy he's this, hes that without evidence.
I confirmed the only true information out there in the previous post, apologies if you missed this.
in my case it was out of context as you'll find if you read my reply's, i was saying the same thing you were! ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Bahaha dr disrespect is so trash

I hope he disappears into the ether and we never have to see or hear from it again

Soldato
also take with a pinch of salt, there will be lots of claims come out legitament and those looking for views/fame and money. not to say this is fake, but a lot a people looking to ride the wave.

There's pictures of them with each other, I don't think it's entirely made up when their also showing receipts but it's absolutely the right time if you want some attention.

Soldato
And the man himself admitting to sending inappropriate messages to a minor that he got dropped like a stone from Twitch over. I'm sure it was just a wholesome misunderstanding though.
The whole cheating scandal has already happened, so this seems like a clout chaser to me. They add nothing of importance to the actual discussion at hand.
Yep, the guy who slips in to women's DMs looking for private cam shows in 2017 has nothing to do with slipping into a minors DMs and sending 'inappropriate' messages in 2017. Nope, nothing. Definitely couldn't possibly be a link there.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep, the guy who slips in to women's DMs looking for private cam shows in 2017 has nothing to do with slipping into a minors DMs and sending 'inappropriate' messages in 2017. Nope, nothing. Definitely couldn't possibly be a link there.
I sense a level of sarcasm, so please go on. Explain the link between messaging women of legal age and messaging minors.

Back
Top Bottom