Driveclub more details

Soldato
I actually had a very reliable weekend, Friday night and Saturday connecting Online, absolutely thought they had sorted it all out. Even managed...wait for it...an Online race :eek:

Then I disconnected around 7.30pm last night and couldn't get back on, right before completing a championship and missing out on around 70,000 points for the club :/

Soldato
Oh forgot to say, I finally received my new code for the preorder cars...the SLS is a drift king, The RUF is a bit "meh", the MP4 12C is the best sounding of the three and best all rounder of them too.

Soldato
Update for those without FB.

Driveclub
9 hours ago ·
We can see that the majority of you can now get online, but we know that at peak times of the day it can still be hard to get connected, so we are still working to improve connectivity with every update to the servers.

We can also see that when you do get connected, some of you are having a hard time getting into multiplayer races and that posting leaderboard results can sometimes take a lot longer than you'd expect.

These connectivity issues stem from the same unforeseen server problem that we've been working to get on top of since we launched DRIVECLUB, and while we are getting on top of the problem now, we are still working round the clock to keep improving gameplay for you. This means there will be regular server updates in the coming days to get all of you connected and enjoying all of DRIVECLUB all of the time.

We will continue to keep you up to speed with the improvements we make and would like to thank you again for all of your feedback and messages about your time with the game so far - please keep them coming.

Soldato
Something small I don't like about this game - the slight motion judder replicating the car driving at speed on a road that isn't smooth as glass. It does it in all camera views and I find it a bit distracting. I can see why they added it in to simulate realism but I wish they would put an on/off toggle in the options.

Soldato
I gave it my best shot...

1959228_808111755918365_3061109097179414571_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Soldato
There is some hacks for this online being sold on russian sites. kinda annoying how easily and cheaply people can go 1000mph.

If you are talking about the leaderboards, there's a bug which gets the drift score shown instead of the speed EVO have confirmed.

No Russian conspiracy it appears.

Back
Top Bottom