Driveclub more details

Soldato
LOL so you are blaming MS for Sony not being able to cope? How brilliantly fanboyish. Sony has had nearly a year to adjust though so trying to blame anyone but them is just obviously retarded.

Uhm, what?

Sorry did I mention the precious in a bad way?

Diddums? You actually played Driveclub yet?

Soldato
If it was software side of things, it would be sorted by now, it would be handed to the tech guys that knows that stuff inside out, a patch note would be released, a few hours down time, bam, away you go again.

That or they must be the most incompetent bunch on the planet.

I do think Sony have pushed this release with FH2 coming out, and XO already having Forza5 our for it, and they didnt have a game in genre, like most devs they got caught out with a rush job.

Why would it be sorted, lol!?

They don't just press the "Please don't be broken anymore button," and it works again.

Soldato
Why would it be sorted, lol!?

They don't just press the "Please don't be broken anymore button," and it works again.

I didnt say the patch itself would be made overnight, but they would be able to KNWO thats exactly the problem by now, but have eluded that might be the problem, which smack of incompetence, though you have to wonder if its them or PSN all round.

Soldato
Think we need a separate thread for the moaning. Every one knows what's wrong with the game, no one knows why or who's fault it is, so please can we stop going round in circles...

We do know the problem, EVO have a coding and server load issue.

Some head bangers seem to think it's a conspiracy against gamers other than, you know, a catastrophic error.

I can't see the game recovering now unfortunately, which is a shame.

Soldato
I didnt say the patch itself would be made overnight, but they would be able to KNWO thats exactly the problem by now, but have eluded that might be the problem, which smack of incompetence, though you have to wonder if its them or PSN all round.

Of course they know what the problem is. Coding is complicated dude.

Soldato
Fangirl posting reviews from one of the most biased review sites out there...

What part of the review do you disagree with? It got a pretty nice review when the crucial online side of the game was working so I am not sure how you can just call it biased.

p.s they reviewed FH2 with a 7, which was less than they gave Driveclub initially, where is the bias?

Soldato
TBH, giving a predominantly online game that can't be played online a 5 is very generous. Was hoping this would be up there with Forza but it's turned in to a complete shambles so my hope's resting on Project Cars now. Just a shame it's release got pushed back.

It's a waste of time, if the game is up and running tomorrow, are they going to put the score up?

I don't know what the message is they are supposed to be sending.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom