Driveclub more details

Associate
It's tough to master but so satisfying when you nail it.

Oh yes, agree with that! Reminds me of the Red Bull challenge in GT 4(?). That was insane and almost impossible to get gold on.

Finally stared all events, did not enjoy the hyper series with he broken collision penalties

Soldato
Over two weeks this game has been out now & the online functionality is still not working fully.

Multiplayer is working kind of, but No FaceOffs, no Challenges, No Leaderboards

I know the devs are supposedly doing everything to get things working, but to be honest that crap doesn't wash with me especially when they have our money & we're all sitting here with what really is a half baked game.

It's BS and it's just not acceptable

Soldato
Over two weeks this game has been out now & the online functionality is still not working fully.

Multiplayer is working kind of, but No FaceOffs, no Challenges, No Leaderboards

I know the devs are supposedly doing everything to get things working, but to be honest that crap doesn't wash with me especially when they have our money & we're all sitting here with what really is a half baked game.

It's BS and it's just not acceptable

I've seen face offs but they do seem to appear randomly, usually after 2/3 laps. The option to send out challenges is frustrating as you can't Platinum the game without it :rolleyes:

This thread has really gone quiet this past week or so and it's all thanks to Evolution...

Soldato
Have they posted ANY more updates, apart from them working on it?

Well Paul Rustchynsky posted this on the 13th:

Sorry guys, unfortunately I won't be able to respond to #DRIVECLUB queries in the short term. Please follow @DRIVECLUB for updates.

He's not been heard from since, probably avoiding all the abuse from angry players.

On their FB page:

Oct 22nd,

As more servers come online and regular server updates are rolling out we are steadily improving connectivity for everybody.
Improving server performance is taking time, which is frustrating for all of us, but please understand that we are doing everything we can to get all aspects of online play up and running smoothly as quickly as possible.
We've also made changes today in Multiplayer to ensure that there are more events available to you, and that you have more variety when you choose to race with and against other drivers online.
We will keep you up to date as we improve server performance for all aspects of online play. Thank you again for your support while this work continues.

Soldato
My bro has my PS4 ( his house is ages away), but hes a dad so very casual but only likes racing games, money is what it is, and he's not sure on it.

Back
Top Bottom