Driveclub more details

Soldato
I see no reason they cannot release it other than they are worried about how dire the game is. Surely it could just be released as a single player game with possible online if you are very lucky just like the full game.

The way it has been dealt with by Sony means none of my future games will be Digital from PSN.

Soldato
so played this now and am over half way through Forza Horizon 2 on xbox1 and have come to the conclusion that Forza Horizon is much more fun than this. I play this and to me it has no soul, it lacks the fun, no ambient sound from people/crowds or anything except the car. It just seems weird for the amount of time spent on it.

It's funny how one review mentions "soul" and then people keep repeating it.....

Associate
There is no way they will let 5 million PS+ subscribers break Driveclub online while they are still struggling to cope with however many they have sold.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair "no soul" is a good description, I to own both DC and FH2 (bought them within a week of each other) and while I do enjoy DC, FH2 is just so much more fun.

Even if they fixed all the issues, added weather and servers worked flawlessly, I feel that FH2 would still be the better game and only folk like me who own both will get that!

Soldato
To be fair "no soul" is a good description, I to own both DC and FH2 (bought them within a week of each other) and while I do enjoy DC, FH2 is just so much more fun.

Even if they fixed all the issues, added weather and servers worked flawlessly, I feel that FH2 would still be the better game and only folk like me who own both will get that!

I could see where people were coming from with this if they only used chase cam and used the default sound settings.

The in car view with the music turned up is top notch, visceral and very Project Gotham which was my favourite driving game last gen. I do find open world driving games tedious driving between events and usually skip that bit if I can.

There's no denying Forzas pedigree, but I think the two games are focusing on completely different things.

Soldato
I see no reason they cannot release it other than they are worried about how dire the game is. Surely it could just be released as a single player game with possible online if you are very lucky just like the full game.

Well no, because it'd just compound the problems that they're currently working to fix.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Well have played this intensively for a few days and I rate it quite highly. It is a pure arcade racer very much in the PGR scheme of things and a very well executed one. I like the detail on the tracks and cars and the sound is nice, lots of challenging events even if the AI is a bit agressive sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom