Driveclub more details

Soldato
Was playing an event earlier when the challenges started to appear with 2 laps to go, one average speed for a set of corners was showing as 658 MPH !!! Really? I've also seen a couple of tracks where the leaders boards did pop up with laptimes of under 1 minute where its a normal 2-3 minute track. They need to get that sorted as well.

Soldato
During a 10 lap race against the AI I was kicked off the servers three times.

I'm out !

10460254_810290802367127_8581303289051707185_n.jpg

Soldato
During a 10 lap race against the AI I was kicked off the servers three times.

I'm out !

10460254_810290802367127_8581303289051707185_n.jpg

Take a week off from it mate.... I got walking dead on vita for a fiver in psn sale to take a break from it, game will be fixed but no need to make life miserable.

Walking dead actually got me my first platinum lol happy days silver lining and all that ...

Soldato
so played this now and am over half way through Forza Horizon 2 on xbox1 and have come to the conclusion that Forza Horizon is much more fun than this. I play this and to me it has no soul, it lacks the fun, no ambient sound from people/crowds or anything except the car. It just seems weird for the amount of time spent on it.

Soldato
So here's the official response from my attempt to getting a refund.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your call about your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account.

I can see that you'd like a refund for your recent purchase of Driveclub from the PlayStation Store. Regrettably, as stated in the PlayStation Network Terms of Service, we are unable to offer a refund for purchases made on PlayStation Store unless the content is found to be defective.

For your reference, our Terms of Service can be found here.

Server performance is still being improved to ensure that all consumers are enjoying full online connectivity together, but the majority of Driveclub players should now be able to connect and play online.

We will continue to keep you informed through the DriveClub Facebook page and Twitter feed as further progress is made. We appreciate the frustration of users who cannot get connected and are working to improve this.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please contact PlayStation Support using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you,

Debbie
PlayStation Support

Soldato
FB update

There are more servers coming online and there will be a significant server update to improve performance in the next 24 hours. We will also be running performance diagnostics around this update, but there shouldn't be much disruption or downtime.

This server update will improve online performance across the game and it also brings specific improvements for multiplayer racing and leaderboard updates.

More improvements will follow as we make progress on Sunday and Monday, but we still have more work to do to get everything back on track before we can give you any bigger or better news. We will keep you up to speed.

As always we appreciate your feedback about online play as it improves and about your time with the game in general, so please keep sharing with us.

Permabanned
This game is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. Did they spent the last year just having a massive circle jerk instead of making sure driveclub works? Coz it sure looks like it

Back
Top Bottom