Driveclub more details

It's (KZ:SF) actually not as bad as everyone makes out imho. Slow to start but it definitely gets better the further in you go.

You're right it's not awful, I've played much worse. But I feel as someone that loved kill zone 2 and 3 (number 2 especially) that they changed it too much.

I'd have loved basically killzone 2 replicated, I.e the heaviness, the more corridor based gameplay etc with stunning graphics.

Anyway kill zone shadow fall cost me 89p for the digital version so it's well worth that :D

Anyway with regards to driveclub is anyone in a club that has space? I'd love to try some of the unlocked club cars

Last edited:
The DLC was planned to rollout through November and December but no dates specified, as far as I can find. To be honest with the launch it has had I'd imagine their main focus has been elsewhere.

I enjoyed the session I had with club mates - think we only had a couple of hiccups - online is fun but man first corners are just funny to stupid at times...

I won't be impressed if they delay weather to 2015 - game is gonna end up being full of incomplete promises

ps3ud0 :cool:

I've stopped playing this until it's properly fixed and as weather etc. until then I'll make do with FH2 :D

I think KZ is awesome btw, even bought the season pass!

I've almost completed the single player, I'm about 215 out of 225 but I've only played a handful of multiplayer games. I'm in two minds, I think they're quite close to making a really good game. The network issues have turned most people against it, plus its missing important features like weather, replays & photo mode, we probably would have had them if not for the network issue.

The game does give an awesome sense of speed & with the right car and right track, its awesome. You feel like you're flying, in full control of the car and can feel every bump & slide but theres not enough of it. I prefer the slightly larger (width) tracks. While its not a sim, I do find it to be a good mix between arcade & sim, where a good clean lap makes a massive difference.

Just hoping that the weather is purely more than effects....

Haven't touched this for weeks. Got sick of the server problems. Just going to hang back and wait till it's sorted. Might have weather by then as well. Last game I buy from these monkeys on launch.

My T300 wheel came today using a premium delivery trial "logistics" courier.

I live in Flats and they left it in the main hall under all of the post-boxes. No signing and never buzzed.

They must not care about losing packages there.

Last edited:
So, Im guessing the latest is:

* Server issues still
* No weather
* No replays

Will check back again in a couple weeks, hopefully actually play this game before Christmas....or maybe not.

EDIT: That youtube vid above about the weather made me laugh: (at beginning)

Dev: "Its our debug build so it allows for weather and photo mode but it isnt connected online so you wont see any online connectivity, face offs or feeds etc."

Join the club pal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom