Driveclub more details

Trouble is, I was all ready to trade it this weekend, then on Friday night I made the mistake of giving it another play, and I had so much fun with the actual driving I couldn't bear to take it to CEX. I know half the content is missing and stuff is broken totally, but the actual driving is fun, which is more than I could say for Forza and it's ice-rink like handling..

See I do agree to a degree but its not funny it was released in such a state.

I had a quick go over the weekend, visually is superb and it's handling is amazingly good for an arcade game but it's so annoying when racing to see the red banner of doom I call it ssyign your now offline..

also getting a speed face off for 6 thousand mph is always funnny but also goes against your face off stats as no way you can win the face off, but was funny when I got a drift face off for 92 points and blasted it with 4000 points... seems face offs are a bit mixed up

Trouble is, I was all ready to trade it this weekend, then on Friday night I made the mistake of giving it another play, and I had so much fun with the actual driving I couldn't bear to take it to CEX. I know half the content is missing and stuff is broken totally, but the actual driving is fun, which is more than I could say for Forza and it's ice-rink like handling..

Half the content isn't missing though. :confused: The only thing turned off is the ability to set and receive challenges, everything else has been working for the past few weeks (albeit intermittently with the multiplayer matchmaking).

It makes you wonder why, when it is so reliant on being connected to the Internet for its Design and Features they didn't do a public beta?

They could have sold it as a pre-order bonus or something and it certainly would have highlighted the issues to the server team / software engineers.

Just seems such a bizarre decision.

I still hold out hopes that The Crew will be okay, despite the negative feedbakc on the Beta, at least they held one...

Half the content isn't missing though. :confused: The only thing turned off is the ability to set and receive challenges, everything else has been working for the past few weeks (albeit intermittently with the multiplayer matchmaking).

I agree, but if you ignore the slightly iffy matchmaking and the challenges, what else is left to do in the game for people who had had it for a month? I have level 50 for my driver, level 32 for my club and completed the Tour mode.

rp2000

I agree, but if you ignore the slightly iffy matchmaking and the challenges, what else is left to do in the game for people who had had it for a month? I have level 50 for my driver, level 32 for my club and completed the Tour mode.

rp2000

Fair point, although challenges are probably a bit of a lost cause for those who have already completed the Tour mode as I imagine that's where most opportunity would have come from in terms of setting them (assuming these are... I beat event 1 in x minutes type challenges)

I've just been playing multiplayer since finishing the tour.

Last edited:
It makes you wonder why, when it is so reliant on being connected to the Internet for its Design and Features they didn't do a public beta?

They could have sold it as a pre-order bonus or something and it certainly would have highlighted the issues to the server team / software engineers.

Just seems such a bizarre decision.

I still hold out hopes that The Crew will be okay, despite the negative feedbakc on the Beta, at least they held one...

The Crew is dreadful. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom