Driveclub more details

any tips for going around the really tight red corners that bend back on themselves - I feel my car is nearly at standstill and then slowly corner around and pull away - seems very slow

Stay wide, brake hard and coast at a tight angle hitting the apex of the corner. Accelerate when angled appropriately.

Practice makes perfect.

A good track to try this on is Manipur (India) in Time Trial.

I have a video which I need to upload for a time trial on the EU Playstation forums so can link tonight if you want to see it in action.

So,

Have they fixed this piece of **** yet lol?

Its been a drinks coaster for the last month or more, feel like I need to actually play it, or sell it.

The game is fine.

Challenges still not working, no private lobbies, and no Club vs Club yet.

Online reliability has greatly improved since launch but still get errors or blank lobbies (resulting in error) after about 5-8 games.

The game is what you make it though and I spend about 5 hours an evening on it and enjoy it.

Just picked this up as well, a bit gutted i can't use my G25 :(

Just need some friends with this so i can race some ghosts, anyone care to add me ;)

PSN Daffy--67

These days? The complexity of games is much higher so it's difficult to make a bug free game! ;)

Bug free? The Driveclub launch and time since has been a complete shambles.

They're getting off lightly imo as they are actually sitting on a potentially good game so gamers seem to giving them some sort of forgiveness despite the massive screw ups they have made.

According to Videogamer, Driveclub has sold very well during Black Friday (http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/driveclub/news/driveclub_sales_jump_999_during_black_friday_week.html) but not only is half the game features missing, their network support has been abysmal.

Even though I bought the retail copy, they STILL havent released the PS+ version for other users.

Bug free? The Driveclub launch and time since has been a complete shambles.

They're getting off lightly imo as they are actually sitting on a potentially good game so gamers seem to giving them some sort of forgiveness despite the massive screw ups they have made.

According to Videogamer, Driveclub has sold very well during Black Friday (http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/driveclub/news/driveclub_sales_jump_999_during_black_friday_week.html) but not only is half the game features missing, their network support has been abysmal.

Even though I bought the retail copy, they STILL havent released the PS+ version for other users.

It is what you make it.

Perhaps 'The Crew' is more your style.

I never got a response to my final email I sent to Sony. I guess I'm stuck with it. I tried it again the other day but kept getting constant disconnects when trying to join multiplayer games.

I'll try it again once the weather patch lands. (any eta on that?)

Tried this yesterday (after not touching it since CoD AW & GTAV came out).

Still a few ghost cars in lobbies
Still the same morons that spend the whole race trying to ram folk
Still very hit and miss as to the number of people that can get into each lobby

Can it really be this broken forever?

Tried this yesterday (after not touching it since CoD AW & GTAV came out).

Still a few ghost cars in lobbies
Still the same morons that spend the whole race trying to ram folk
Still very hit and miss as to the number of people that can get into each lobby

Can it really be this broken forever?

There's a full lobby of us that play on Mondays and 9/10 we all get in the same game. As for the people who make it their life goal to smash into everyone at every corner, you'll get this in every racing game. Private lobbies are on the way so that will the random people crashing into you.

There's a full lobby of us that play on Mondays and 9/10 we all get in the same game. As for the people who make it their life goal to smash into everyone at every corner, you'll get this in every racing game. Private lobbies are on the way so that will the random people crashing into you.

Ace, can I join you next time please?

PSN: y2blade

Back
Top Bottom