Driveclub more details

Challenge 1 - getting online! ;):p

I did love the mini-ones that dynamically pop up when in a race which uses the other opponents scores as challenges - really clever as even if Im doing badly or some random annoys me Ive got something to aim to do in a race...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Do you have issues with other games?

What about your NAT type?

Have you tried to DMZ your PS4 IP via your router?

I'd hate to be in your position, there's early an issue but that's not necessarily an issue with Driveclub itself.

Yeah it's just DriveClub, every other game is fine. No issues with PC/PS4/Vita/PS3 only DriveClub... :D

Any ETA on the weather patch? I've got The Crew to tide me over for a while now anyway. Just a shame that DC was so broken and Sony support was appalling... lesson learnt.

I can't comment as I haven't played The Crew but it's like comparing Forza Horizons 2 and Driveclub - you can't. They're two different type of racing games.

Personally, I'd prefer a track racer than an open world.

It really is a shame about DC as it is a great racing game, but only when everything is working 100% together.

I agree totally. I love the handling, sound, visuals, aggressive AI and pretty much all of the track locations and the game is great. I even like the drifting and I absolutely HATE drifting in driving games! They've done so many good things with the game that it's such a shame that they've soured it for everyone with the online bs.

Maybe when word gets out that most the issues are now fixed. Credit will be rightly given to the devs that have created a good game beneath all the negative press that was associated with Driveclub ( negative press was justified, as they should have done an open beta test). I think we will see a sales surge now.

Anyone else have probs trying to stream DC mp gameplay on twitch/ustream?

All ports open,wifi or wired....give me "no results found" or "cannot connect to players".
If i start the stream just after selecting cars it`s ok till the next race then get the above errors. :(

I think they tweaked the ai myself, it is still very aggressive but doesn't ram you anywhere near as much, and the game has become very alive since challenges came online..

It was a good single player gamer, with the huge increase in sales over black Friday this game might just get away wit the awful launch status... Bloody lucky if it does, lesser games would have died quickly from such a poor online launch...

Back
Top Bottom