Driveclub more details

Reviews suggest it has potential now, the beta is a beta:rolleyes:

Driveclub is utter garbage and should be forced to refund everyone as it was sold with misleading features that don't work

#notsureifserious you need to stay away from anything with Sony, PlayStation or ps branding on it mate... no serious, just don't bother, you never have anything worthwhile to say..

Reviews suggest it has potential now, the beta is a beta:rolleyes:

Driveclub is utter garbage and should be forced to refund everyone as it was sold with misleading features that don't work

You are tedious dude. Much tedious. Can't you bore off somewhere else?

Last edited:
You are tedious dude. Much tedious.

He just rags on about how terrible Sony are and anything Sony touch in the games industry... Hope he takes my advice and just stays away from anything Sony PlayStation related... Be better for all I reckon..

Right, anyhow just platinumed this now challenges are working... Cool.

He just rags on about how terrible Sony are and anything Sony touch in the games industry... Hope he takes my advice and just stays away from anything Sony PlayStation related... Be better for all I reckon..

I might go into the Halo thread and ramble a load of moronic old waffle about refunds in there.

Part of me wants to blow the dust off the disc and play it in the hope that they have actually sorted this game but the other part wants to wait for the weather update before starting.

It's obvious you are spouting the same drivel as game journalists who have no idea about racing games and can't drive for **** ( Jeff Gerstmann ).

You have no idea what your talking about.

I have a ps4 thanks, but the utter lack of decent racing games is making me regret it, I dont rag on Sony stuff, but what I do rag on is them thinking its OK to release this game and a console with half the features missing, a year on not much has changed.

Driveclub PS+ edition is on the back of the PS4 box for crying out loud, and yet still we have nothing worth playing. How you can defend this game is laughable, but I guess as you wasted £50 on it you are probably trying to cover that up by saying its good. Dont forget if you tell yourself something enough, you will believe it

I have a ps4 thanks, but the utter lack of decent racing games is making me regret it, I dont rag on Sony stuff, but what I do rag on is them thinking its OK to release this game and a console with half the features missing, a year on not much has changed.

Driveclub PS+ edition is on the back of the PS4 box for crying out loud, and yet still we have nothing worth playing. How you can defend this game is laughable, but I guess as you wasted £50 on it you are probably trying to cover that up by saying its good. Dont forget if you tell yourself something enough, you will believe it

Cool, well in that case tell yourself to never play another console game ever again, find another hobby and hopefully you'll believe it and leave gamers alone..

Remember - your own advice..

Oh BTW didn't pay £50 paid £35 for the game but then you knew this right?

Are you talking about games in general to play on the console? because I find that laughable if you are. I would have agreed with you a little, 2-3 months ago but now, seriously!!!!

I've not even got around to buying most of the new releases yet.

Also I tried out Driveclub again yesterday after not playing it for near on a month and its actually a very good racer now they have fixed things and added challenges. I thought I had wasted £30 on it but not now.

Are you talking about games in general to play on the console? because I find that laughable if you are. I would have agreed with you a little, 2-3 months ago but now, seriously!!!!

I've not even got around to buying most of the new releases yet.

Also I tried out Driveclub again yesterday after not playing it for near on a month and its actually a very good racer now they have fixed things and added challenges. I thought I had wasted £30 on it but not now.

No I was talking about driveclub and no racing games worth playing

Do us a favour and flog it. Having to read you cry about it is a waste of Internet.

Back
Top Bottom