Driveclub more details

NOW I'm interested.

Fair play to them for releasing the weather update so soon, I was convinced it would be a 2015 release.

Finally my £50 launch preorder has been worth the wait.

the weather looks better then what is in project cars.. with the recent upgrades to drive club its starting to really become a good game, if it had released in a better state then it'd have not got such poor reviews imo..

it's an exciting and challenging game, it's not gt6 or even forza as they are different types of racing, this is project Gotham racing on steroids.. a lot of fun, and imo more fun then gt6 or forza..

Cool, well in that case tell yourself to never play another console game ever again, find another hobby and hopefully you'll believe it and leave gamers alone..

Remember - your own advice..

Oh BTW didn't pay £50 paid £35 for the game but then you knew this right?

Well weren't you crying a while back about the imaginary 'rubber band' AI that the devs have confirmed on Twitter multiple times doesn't exist? Annoyed me a lot seeings as I apprectiated the strengths of the game from day 1.

Well weren't you crying a while back about the imaginary 'rubber band' AI that the devs have confirmed on Twitter multiple times doesn't exist? Annoyed me a lot seeings as I apprectiated the strengths of the game from day 1.

The devs have confirmed it does exist to some extent. If you crash and fall back the AI slows down until you catch up. If you get a lead it won't speed up though.

The devs have confirmed it does exist to some extent. If you crash and fall back the AI slows down until you catch up. If you get a lead it won't speed up though.
That was made up, i'll link you to a twitter quote direct from the devs which states there is no rubber band or catchup ai in the game at all. I think what some people make references to is the challenging ai.

Wasn't crying about rubber banding, I did moan about being smashed into by aggressive ai but then some videos popped up showing its more like challenging ai that you needed to learn how to race against more then anything else..

Back
Top Bottom