Driveclub more details

Gonna check this out.
Before I turn my ps4 on would this update of downloaded in the early hours in standby mode or has it just been released this morning. I did hear my ps4 turn on about 5am.

Gonna check this out.
Before I turn my ps4 on would this update of downloaded in the early hours in standby mode or has it just been released this morning. I did hear my ps4 turn on about 5am.

I only checked when I read that post but mine was halfway through the update when I put the driveclub disc in, I have slow internet though so not sure when it started.

Nice, was expecting it later on in the afternoon. Update is 2.42GB :)

edit: Not mine but I needed to share it!

Beautiful!

This game is so much better now than when it came out. It's a shame it was released in such a state as if they had delayed it a bit longer and released it now it would have been a different story.

Just need replays now adding...

With added replays the game could almost be considered complete, obviously they ran out of time , they did say when released weather, replays and more tracks and cars would be added. but it was the online issues that really tainted the game.. shame.

that screen shot by beachboyken is gorgeous. loving the water effect.

Well just had a go in the rain they have done a really nice job its very realistic the way it moves around on the wind screen :D

Hope we get replays soon :p

Does it look as good on a big screen than it does in these gifs and pictures? the rain effects make it look look very photo realistic from what im seeing and im slowly getting tempted to pick this up.
Are there still a lot of issues?

Does it look as good on a big screen than it does in these gifs and pictures? the rain effects make it look look very photo realistic from what im seeing and im slowly getting tempted to pick this up.
Are there still a lot of issues?

Look fantastic on my 50" it well worth £30 purchase price now :D

There are not a lot of issues now its really enjoyable game ;)

Back
Top Bottom