Driveclub more details

It is pretty sweet , I was pretty impressed made my jaw drop. what impressed me even more is that it doesn't seem to have affected performance. project cars on my gaming rig, turn rain and night on, the fps tank.. impressive stuff by ev

You can see that they are skillled devs completely at home with the ps platform, the game for me is so accomplished, the ai races you hard and gives no quarter, and forces you to race the courses with precision and skill, just waht you want rather than the souless drone ai of forza and GT. You really want a game that encourages you to race for every 100th of a second.

Anyone use manual gears?

I'm trying with my wheel and just beat my time. It's hard to get used too but you can get that quicker boost out of the corners when shifting down.

Hard work though.

Last edited:
The weather is pretty stunning. I've liked the game since release, the single player has always been quite solid.

if they released with working multiplayer, plus photomode/weather/replays I think everyone would be loving it.

Large pic below:
HIZruvw.jpg

Made my mind up I will be getting this today.

Is there a club on here I can join if I pick this up today? Do we have an existing club I can join? If so how do I go about it.

(Also what's the advantages of being in a club?)

Made my mind up I will be getting this today.

Is there a club on here I can join if I pick this up today? Do we have an existing club I can join? If so how do I go about it.

(Also what's the advantages of being in a club?)

Add everyone on here to your friends list, that way you can then see what clubs they are in and request to join In game where spaces are available.

Not got to grips with everything yet myself but being in a club earns rep from solo and online play and you can do club challenges.

Started being sent some challenges so fired it back up.

Nice to see the game working properly, so much more entertaining. Will definitely start playing a bit more now

How do i get in a ocuk club ive been playing solo most of the time but fancy been in a club as i dont feel im benefiting from all the game at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom