Driveclub more details

Soldato
Sweet that's fine by me. I can at least give it a good go and see how I feel. I've always 'wanted' to like a racing game, but just never did other than Wipeout. I Platinumed Wipout HD which was a real challenge considering I don't play the genre but that's quite different to a more typical racing game - it relises more on muscle memory and reactions which I'm good at.

Actual racing - I'm pretty bad but getting into a club and working with others etc sounds like a fun concept so I'm on-board for that. If I have fun for the first hour I'll go buy it

I'm with you there. I'm pretty meh at racing games but they always interest me.

I liked Gran Turismo for the buy the crap car and do it up factor and it was quite a deep single player.

The idea of being in a club working as a team appeals. Maybe some fellow oc'ers will help me be less awful at racing sims.

Soldato
Extremely disappointed my g27 isn't going to work on the ps4 :(. Oh well guess will have to just play with DS4 as I have no intention of buying a second wheel.

Soldato
I'm with you there. I'm pretty meh at racing games but they always interest me.

I liked Gran Turismo for the buy the crap car and do it up factor and it was quite a deep single player.

The idea of being in a club working as a team appeals. Maybe some fellow oc'ers will help me be less awful at racing sims.

Aye that's my hope too - playing with others and working as a team may help me improve overall.

or even if not, I can still contribute - where as playing totally alone I'd feel like I could never win a whole lot.

Also, that link makes it look stunning. If it really launches like that then it's seriously going to set the bar pretty high

Soldato
Does this look more fluid in motion than need for speed on ps4/xbox one? I say this because I personally could not manage handling the cars at speed in that game due to the motion blur and 30fps making it confusing for me.

Soldato
DapperAptArmadillo.gif

RecentRecentGodwit.gif

driveclouds91yw4.gif

untitled-7gauai.gif

Dat Cloud! :eek:

Soldato
Despite how awesome it looks I will be holding off until Weather and Photo mode are implemented.

Still holding on to the slim hope that my G27 will be supported soon after!

Caporegime
Ill likely do the same - want the game and the PS+ version will do, Ill reward them with my money when they get weather in. Ill need a hug when I realise I launch a PS4 driving game and look to my G25 :(

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom