Driveclub more details

Caporegime
I grasp on the idea that Sony might port Wipeout HD over to PS4 - so would rebuy that considering how good it looked on the PS3. Make it £15 and jobs a goodun...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Problem is in my option Forza has over taken GT, it's so much better to play I have a xbox one, ps4 and ps3 and have gt6 but still rather play forza 4 and now I have forza 5 on xbox one it's stunning and amazing to play prober next gen which Sony missed a trick on, the car sounds are a massive step up I would like to see changed in gt7 but can't see it happening.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
A new GT wouldn't necessarily wipeout Driveclub, which looks to be a very arcade racer compared to GT's sim like seriousness.

Soldato
Ive been getting less and less excited for this as time goes on. I really want it to be good but being made by the guys who made Motorstorm isnt really an indication of a good game in my book.

Hope im wrong though, will be downloading the PS+ version to test the waters and will buy retail rather than upgrade if it turns out to be good. £42.99 for a game upgrade that lapses when your PS+ expires? Nope.

Soldato
Ive been getting less and less excited for this as time goes on. I really want it to be good but being made by the guys who made Motorstorm isnt really an indication of a good game in my book.

Hope im wrong though, will be downloading the PS+ version to test the waters and will buy retail rather than upgrade if it turns out to be good. £42.99 for a game upgrade that lapses when your PS+ expires? Nope.
But they made so much more, before Motorstorm, i.e. rallying games, it's that heritage you should be looking at imo.

Soldato
Problem is in my option Forza has over taken GT, it's so much better to play I have a xbox one, ps4 and ps3 and have gt6 but still rather play forza 4 and now I have forza 5 on xbox one it's stunning and amazing to play prober next gen which Sony missed a trick on, the car sounds are a massive step up I would like to see changed in gt7 but can't see it happening.
Forza 5 was just another snore fest that was Forza 4, it's far from stunning and amazing.

Anyway this isn't a Forza vs Sony racer thread...

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I have played FM 5 and thought it was terrible - blurry graphics and last gen car handling/physics, all the in your face paid rank up options gives it that freemium cheapness/desperate feel also.

Back
Top Bottom