Driveclub more details

Soldato
They said it yeah, but they have done a lot more than that. Just imagine what game they were going to give us. Will reserve further judgement till after I've actually played it. As reviews just can't be trusted. Shadow of Mordor was getting 9/10 and I can't stand it. So who knows?

Soldato
Wow not aimed at all but some in here are right whiny self entitled moaners or complete trolls. it makes me sad as this is meant to one of the more reasoned and sensible forums..

some of you hang heads in shame...

the game is what it is, some will enjoy it, some won't, and the reviews imo aren't terribly poor.

I couldn't agree more.

Soldato
Maybe we should all post our scores up in a few days? And again after 3 months once some dlc has come out!

All I'm after is a straightforward pgr style racer which is fun to play. I'm not into the sim side and tweaking cars etc. I just want to race.

Soldato
Mine pre-installed last night, was greeted with "17hrs and 1 day until playable" when I checked on it this morning.

Exactly how big was file it downloaded btw? on my rural boradband there is no way it would have downloaded 16gb overnight....more like 4-6gb at the most!
It appeared to be all there, nothing sitting in "downloading" section and the Driveclub logo and countdown to play timer is ticking away on my menu bar.

Soldato
Mine pre-installed last night, was greeted with "17hrs and 1 day until playable" when I checked on it this morning.

Exactly how big was file it downloaded btw? on my rural boradband there is no way it would have downloaded 16gb overnight....more like 4-6gb at the most!
It appeared to be all there, nothing sitting in "downloading" section and the Driveclub logo and countdown to play timer is ticking away on my menu bar.

was about 2.5gb i think

Soldato
^ Yup I think it was the same with Destiny. If you go into Settings and look under Storage (maybe), when you get the list of all installed applications, you can see the progress of the 'real' download for it there

Soldato
What does this even mean?

It means that an individual believes he is entitled to have whatever he want when he want it, without regard to what is fair or reasonable to others. So he takes everything and everyone for granted. He expects to receive favours without ever having to do anyone else a favour. He feels entitled to invade and trespass on others’ boundaries; believes that everything he receives is his due.

He has no concern or respect for the rights of others but vigorously protects his own. Rules, guidelines, convention and laws apply to other people and he alone is entitled to disregard them. Often he projects an image of arrogance, inconsiderateness and selfishness.
~Yahoo Answers

In the context of this thread though, I'd imagine it is just people getting annoyed by all the 'haterz' trying to tell everyone how they can't enjoy the game because it didn't get a 9/10 on IGN. It was the same in the Destiny thread, but it soon got drowned out by everyone actually playing it organizing fireteams etc

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
No-one is saying others cannot enjoy the game though (I'm certainly not) I'm just very disappointed in the end product that we've got.

Yes I will try it for myself with the PS+ edition but there are issues for me with this game, so we can't voice a negative opinion of something we feel let down by because we're self entitled moaners........

Associate
For anybody who doesent no yet the was announcee this morning that the ps+ version has been delayed because servers are knackered from the US release yesterday there working on getting the game running instead. So may affect the release of that version in the uk aswell friday i would assume. Only people who buy the full game will be able to play at the moment.

Caporegime
OP
For anybody who doesent no yet the was announcee this morning that the ps+ version has been delayed because servers are knackered from the US release yesterday there working on getting the game running instead. So may affect the release of that version in the uk aswell friday i would assume. Only people who buy the full game will be able to play at the moment.

Tinfoil hat off/[on]

They've pulled the PS+ edition because of the poor reviews and they know it's a waste of resources and no-one is going to bother buying it after seeing how crap the game is.

Tinfoil hat [off]/on

This post may contain traces of sarcasm.

Soldato
Tinfoil hat off/[on]

They've pulled the PS+ edition because of the poor reviews and they know it's a waste of resources and no-one is going to bother buying it after seeing how crap the game is.

Tinfoil hat [off]/on

This post may contain traces of sarcasm.

More than likely true... :D

Although PSN is crap and has been up and down for months. Sony really need to get something sorted but looking at their financial plan they might have issues.

Hopefully Disney will buy Sony and all will be happy....:)

Back
Top Bottom