Driveclub more details

Soldato
I like the sensation when you go over a steep hill or hump and you can feel the car lifting of the ground its pretty cool :cool:

Also whats funny is we have no replay system but yet when you finish the race there is a replay of the race in the background :o

Soldato
anyone playing with a wheel on this ??? wouldnt mind a try with one before i got one but i cant see the highstreet stores having something like that set up

It would have to be a decent one with pedals and force feedback for me. That means a thrustmaster T300/500 RS, which is like £300. Maybe a good investment. Once you use a wheel you'd never want a pad again.

Caporegime
Id avoid the T500RS for now - theres rumours that while Evolution bothered to get compatibility for it in DC its a developer-sided decision - so future racers my not use it. Whatever wheel you get, get one that is stated for the PS4.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
guys, is there a difficulty setting anywhere?

Only just started the tour mode and am winning races quite comfortably although the time trials can take a few goes to beat the top times.

Does it get harder as I progress?

cheers

Associate
Like it so far, only done the first "section" of the hatch back races. Looks and sounds amazing, cars feel nice to drive so far. It's got a nice balance between sim and arcade imho. If I wanted to play a sim game, I would load up GT6

Soldato
guys, is there a difficulty setting anywhere?

Only just started the tour mode and am winning races quite comfortably although the time trials can take a few goes to beat the top times.

Does it get harder as I progress?

cheers

Much harder. I tried a single race - you can set the difficulty here - and it was class semi-pro. Couldn't touch them - though admittedly I did spin it on the second corner :D

Soldato
Much harder. I tried a single race - you can set the difficulty here - and it was class semi-pro. Couldn't touch them - though admittedly I did spin it on the second corner :D

From the tracks I have played early on, I sure like the mix of fast sections and slower bendy parts. You sure can put pedal to the metal on the tracks:cool:

Caporegime
OP
So I've just read on GAF that the weather will not be implemented into the existing tour events and will only be in events from the season pass, single event and multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom