Driveclub more details

Soldato
Ahh youtube quality is so bad lol even at 1080p on those gameplay videos the compression is so bad that you really can't tell just how good it looks.
Im liking what I see though.
The zonda cockpit sound was a little disappointing especially coming from assetto corsa where it sounds so powerfull in the cockpit view.

Associate
From the new footage this game looks stunning... Imagine it without any compression!

Really starting to have high hopes after listening to the dev guy's passion about the team exceeding their own expectations. :cool:

Caporegime
OP
In that Canada trailer, the trees look rough, the powerlines are jaggy as hell, in chase cam the car seems to slide and twitch a lot, I dislike games that portray that kind of handling.

The hands in dashcam view also have very crap textures.

All in all I'll be picking up day one. :rolleyes:

Soldato
In that Canada trailer, the trees look rough, the powerlines are jaggy as hell, in chase cam the car seems to slide and twitch a lot, I dislike games that portray that kind of handling.

The hands in dashcam view also have very crap textures.

All in all I'll be picking up day one. :rolleyes:

Haha you did pretty well to miss the amazing lighting and environments! :p

I agree about the aliasing and hands though. Once those are fixed the game will be really amazing graphically

Caporegime
OP
Haha you did pretty well to miss the amazing lighting and environments! :p

I agree about the aliasing and hands though. Once those are fixed the game will be really amazing graphically

Yes those points look good but when you have other areas that are less than amazing it detracts from the whole experience.

Caporegime
those 1080P videos are struggling to play probably the crappy way it's been implemented on the website.

downloading them one by one now to my hard drive to play them, files are like 150-500MB each

aren't really trailers but gameplay videos and there's 8 in total
You got the links to the first 3?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Bah my Mac doesnt have that option as I tried that earlier, you dont have the first 3 filenames as Ill google them - think the first is Driveclub_Cayoosh_Evening_PreOrder8OCT.mp4. Firefox/Chrome doesnt like playing them!

Ta

Caporegime
don't know which one is which i'll give you them all

Dc-Maserati-Canada-Gc-Prores

Dc-Ruf-Canada-Gc-Prores

Dc-Sls-Canada-Gc-Prores

Driveclub_Cayoosh_Evening_PreOrder8OCT

Driveclub_Glenmorgan_DuskTillDark_PreOrder8OCT

Driveclub_Putre_Dusk to Dawn_PreOrder8OCT

Dc-Timelapse-Chile-Audi-R8-Prores

Dc-Aston-Canada-Gc-Prores

Associate
Bah my Mac doesnt have that option as I tried that earlier, you dont have the first 3 filenames as Ill google them - think the first is Driveclub_Cayoosh_Evening_PreOrder8OCT.mp4. Firefox/Chrome doesnt like playing them!

Ta

my mac does, only when you play the video.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom