Driveclub more details

Soldato
Managed 2 races ok online this morning. Great fun. Got wiped out in one of them but that was ok...at least I was playing the thing. Moved on to pro in campaign. 458 Italia drool! Also the Pagani is really nice. Back end is twitchy if you over do it but lovely when it holds right. Game gets better and better but Jesus I hope they fix the mp soon.

Soldato
Only a minor detail, but does anyone else sometimes not know where they are racing? :p

The location logos on the menu screen can be tiny, and there doesn't seem to be any mention once you get to the race itself. Sometimes I've no idea whether I'm in Canada, Scotland or Norway - think it just depends on the amount of snow!

India is obvious, and the other sandy, mountainous one with the observatory, is Peru, I think?

Caporegime
Only a minor detail, but does anyone else sometimes not know where they are racing? :p

The location logos on the menu screen can be tiny, and there doesn't seem to be any mention once you get to the race itself. Sometimes I've no idea whether I'm in Canada, Scotland or Norway - think it just depends on the amount of snow!

India is obvious, and the other sandy, mountainous one with the observatory, is Peru, I think?

Yep, me too. The tour events are the worst as they have stylised logos with the location logo but it's not very readable! Was 2 races short of getting an accolade on Chile (I think). Did 5 drift events then realised I was in the wrong location!

rp2000

Soldato
Trying to get all 3 stars in the rookie mini GP cup and I'm struggling on the cornering faceoff where you must get 900 points.

Have I got to use drifting or do I just stick to the correct line?

*was online a while ago but then lost connection half way through a tour race!

Cheers

Associate
Trying to get all 3 stars in the rookie mini GP cup and I'm struggling on the cornering faceoff where you must get 900 points.

Cheers

Just stick to the racing line - easier if you can get a bit of space so the AI don't ram into.

Soldato
Just stick to the racing line - easier if you can get a bit of space so the AI don't ram into.

Thanks.

Im starting to think the AI is ok apart from the odd collision penalty which is not always your fault and the random rubber banding AI that fly past you on the straights.

I often find though if I break at the correct times and overtake in safe areas, it can make for a pretty good race with out any dogey penalty descisions.

Soldato

*was online a while ago but then lost connection half way through a tour race!

Cheers

Weak!! :p

Yeah with the hatch backs it's best just to tip toe round the corners and drive cleanly round the course. Don't try and drift round in those.

Back
Top Bottom