Driveclub more details

Caporegime
Agreed. :(
I'm not playing while it is messing about, hence was switching between this and Destiny last night.

I'm all about the club lvl :cool:

From above link:

above said:
If you’re playing offline, your XP progress will transfer to your club “if you’re already in a club.”

Is it possible this is how it works and we have not noticed? Its hard to know for certain as the club total is in the millions and I have not been checking it once servers come back (added to the confusion of not knowing if you or your 5 club members have made the club XP increase).

Edit: It's not clear if this is something already enabled or a feature to be added.

rp2000

Associate
Novelty is starting to wear off for me.

I've gone from loving it, to wanting to buy the season pass...to deleting it from my hard drive.

It's a much wider issue that isn't specific to evolution but more the gaming industry. I'm starting to get annoyed with the way games are released nowadays, so many broken games at launch. It's common place to have day one patches on nearly every game released. The mentality being "don't worry lets release it we can fix it later."

Soldato
@CJ84

I'm not disagreeing with you - I get annoyed as well and am frustrated at the things we still don't have in DC - but don't forget that games go 'gold' long before release dates and devs still work on fixing/tweaking etc. I actually expect an update when I first stick the disk in the tray. Games are hugely complex things to make and the more we push towards realism the harder it is going to be to get it right. Also don't forget the pressure from the publishers to get the thing on the shelves no matter what. I don't think that's ever going to change. Once that release date is out there the likes of EA are going to want it - though I think there was a bit of panic there over Hardline and they rightly delayed it. Anyway yeah, all sorts of stuff going on..

Soldato
Novelty is starting to wear off for me.

I've gone from loving it, to wanting to buy the season pass...to deleting it from my hard drive.

It's a much wider issue that isn't specific to evolution but more the gaming industry. I'm starting to get annoyed with the way games are released nowadays, so many broken games at launch. It's common place to have day one patches on nearly every game released. The mentality being "don't worry lets release it we can fix it later."

The only thing I'll say is, just wait until this issue is fixed, play it then see if you are bored with it. Give them a chance to fix the issues and show you what the game should be like. If you still don't like it then that's fair enough.

Associate
The only thing I'll say is, just wait until this issue is fixed, play it then see if you are bored with it. Give them a chance to fix the issues and show you what the game should be like. If you still don't like it then that's fair enough.

Oh yeah I agree with what you're saying. I'll definitely download it again.

Especially once the weather etc arrives. I mainly deleted it in frustration lol.

If it was a physical copy though I'd have definitely traded it in by now, and just bought it later when the weather was out and the price would have no doubt gone down by that point too.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is why I'm actually more inclined to play the PS+ version then pick it up on disc. Even if it's more expensive to buy, at least I can sell it if/when I've had enough.

They're not getting my money either way until they actually fix it though.

Associate
This is frustrating, had a connection since early this morning, been doing single races waiting for my club invite to come through, so I get the invite just now and start racing and lose connection before the first race finishes. Typical.

Soldato
I want a free season pass or refund, like they seem to selectively be giving some digital cutomers!

rp2000

I would like a refund, The game does not work and is not as described.

I have emailed Sony asking for the game to be removed from my account and my PSN re-credited with the £34.99....

Associate
I would like a refund, The game does not work and is not as described.

I have emailed Sony asking for the game to be removed from my account and my PSN re-credited with the £34.99....

I'll be interested in knowing the response. If it's positive I think I'll try my luck and just re purchase when the game gets weather, replays etc

Did you only email them today?

Back
Top Bottom