Driveclub more details

Soldato
No idea.

Forza Horizon was the same, great game great idea...however online reliability and usability let it down for weeks at launch...so much so that by the time it was sorted not many were left playing it, folk only put up with connection issues for so long.

Same with TDU1&2 iirc.

Lies :)

Soldato
No idea.

Forza Horizon was the same, great game great idea...however online reliability and usability let it down for weeks at launch...so much so that by the time it was sorted not many were left playing it, folk only put up with connection issues for so long.

Same with TDU1&2 iirc.

I don't remember any online issues with either FH game, TDU1 had some niggles at launch but nothing on the scale of what DC has suffered.

Whatever you say about MS and the Xbox, it's clear the online platform is superior to PSN.

Soldato
Another couple of hours online play this morning. Haven't enjoyed myself this much in ages. Cockpit, no hud, no mirror, player icons and names off. Just car. MP is carnage at times but sometimes really fair and close. Love it.

Soldato
I don't remember any online issues with either FH game, TDU1 had some niggles at launch but nothing on the scale of what DC has suffered.

Whatever you say about MS and the Xbox, it's clear the online platform is superior to PSN.

I was talking about Horizon 1....and TDU was a nightmare for about 2 two weeks.

I don't disagree that XBL is a better service, right now I'm wishing i'd kept the Xbox ONE I bought at launch...bought it with Forza 5..what an empty game that was.

Soldato
Having had an Xbox/Xbox 360 for 9 years I can say Live is far superior.

I just hope DC gets sorted soon.

Snap these last 10 months have been my first time without Xbox / Xbox 360 / Xbox ONE since the original Xbox was launched..I've always have both the main consoles , and Xbox LIVE has ALWAYS been the better online service provider

As said before I can see me having another Xbox ONE before this year is through.

Soldato
Managed to get online last night for an hour or so. Such good fun. Seems to be getting sorted.

Ironically mine was very stable BEFORE the update at the weekend, since then I've not been able to connect to the servers for more than a couple of mins.

Edit to add: I last connected properly on Sunday , iirc that was the last time I was able to get on the servers for any length of time and definitely the last time I was able to "RACE" online

Last edited:
Soldato
I was talking about Horizon 1....

I know, that's why I said either FH game. And I still don't recall any issues with FH1 that were show-stoppers.

I had TDU1 at launch. Yes there were problems, but there was still some partial online connectivity and at least there was a "proper" single player mode to play too.

I've still not really got online properly with DC since launch, certainly never managed to get as far as a multiplayer race (screen just circles on the events and doesn't load them).

Oh, and compared to DC, Forza 5 is feature-laden!

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit to add: I last connected properly on Sunday , iirc that was the last time I was able to get on the servers for any length of time and definitely the last time I was able to "RACE" online

Odd, isn't it? This morning I played about 10-15 races - against Americans which would suggest the servers were busy - so something seems to be working - I've never managed to play online for as long as that. As soon as I booted up the game I was connected and went straight to MP. Maybe I just got lucky.

Soldato
It's the only online interaction Driveclub players can get. Let them be.

:D :p ;)

Yes, this is a joke post.

413.gif

Back
Top Bottom