Driveclub more details

Soldato
Quick race I did earlier, not online as I kept getting disconnected. Not anything major special, just really enjoyed the extra grip of the Audi. Felt like a gokart compared to some the cars I had been using!

I was getting pretty annoyed with the AI earlier, not sure why but in some races they seem to be ultra aggressive. I just could not get past them cleanly so couldnt get a good lap time, soon as I managed to get to the front, it was easy. Hopefully a future patch makes some changes, also adds some visibility on some of the tracks, even in daylight some tracks are almost impossible to see, if it was real life, you eyes would just adjust not stay almost pitch black.

Soldato
Did you guys download your pre order bonuses this evening? Got a playstation alert on the console saying sorry it wasn't available at launch. Got the 3 cars and a fame multiplier. Still couldn't connect tonight though so went back to Diablo 3 :p

Last edited:

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Got a message from playstation for tghe first time ever, it was headed 'Driveclub' so I suddenly became excited that the PS+ release may suddenly be about to drop, but it was just to say the pre order cars are up.

Back
Top Bottom