Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Soldato
wonder_lander said:
I too was a laughing at it!!! Oh well, seeing as the OP is studying law I expect I'll be banged up for my posts so if you don't see me posting that's why :D

Yea if your not careful he will get angry with you and run you over with his mums/dads/his Mr2 although you probably dont have to worry since he will probably do a 180 spin before you hits you cos of the bald tyres!

Soldato
I really cant believe what i am reading.

You give 17 year olds a bad name. I recently turned 18 last Tuesday and i cannot stand your attitude towards driving and the attitude you give to what people have said towards you.

Its plain moronic!

I have only read the first 2 pages of this thread and i am speechless.

Your bragging is idiotic and stupidly immature, grow up and be a man and stop being so selfish when your on the road!

I cannot believe your attitude towards driving, its almost, in fact it is childlike.

This an excellent example of why they should revise the driving test.

Absolutely disgusted.

Josh

Soldato
5bjoshua said:
I really cant believe what i am reading.

You give 17 year olds a bad name. I recently turned 18 last Tuesday and i cannot stand your attitude towards driving and the attitude you give to what people have said towards you.

Its plain moronic!

I have only read the first 2 pages of this thread and i am speechless.

Your bragging is idiotic and stupidly immature, grow up and be a man and stop being so selfish when your on the road!

I cannot believe your attitude towards driving, its almost, in fact it is childlike.

This an excellent example of why they should revise the driving test.

Absolutely disgusted.

Josh
Dude... Maybe you should read the thread and not give 18 year olds a bad name yourself. :)

Permabanned
tommy_knockers said:
Hello all. Since my dad had got an mr2 (2003) for my mother for here anniversary (wedding), I have had my eyes on it. we have had it for like 6 months.

Brilliant car revs really well 6000+ :D. Only problem was that the rear tyres were totally bald. I mean they were like slicks. :rolleyes: And it was raining. So here i was taking the bend at 70mph in 3rd, when the rear of the car swung round. I nearly crapped myself. Dying at 17 :( Anyways the car was facing the wrong way and we were doing 70 backwards.

Bleh. I somehow escaped without damaging the car. However I think I need some new rear tyres.

2 questions. One how do you stop that happening (even with new tyres and please dont tell me to slow down, that what makes it fun). Also does anyone have any tyres to recommend. I dont know what is decent and what is not.

The sizes I need are 215/40/16 . I still think 215 is a bit thin but eh. The old ones were Yokahoma tyres. Cheers

How did you get insured on an mr2 at the age of 17 ?????????????????

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
eracer2006 said:
How did you get insured on an mr2 at the age of 17 ?????????????????

Phoned up an insurance company and paid them money, one would assume? How do you get insured on your car?

Permabanned
Jez said:
Phoned up an insurance company and paid them money, one would assume? How do you get insured on your car?

No one would insure me on an mr2 n/a at 18, with a clean license. im just wondering how he manages to insure a turbo at 17.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
eracer2006 said:
No one would insure me on an mr2 n/a at 18, with a clean license. im just wondering how he manages to insure a turbo at 17.

I insured a turbo at 18, just phone around. I can quite believe it is possible to insure one at 17 for the right price.

Soldato
Jez said:
I insured a turbo at 18, just phone around. I can quite believe it is possible to insure one at 17 for the right price.

Dave (iceman) insured his VX220 2.2 at 18, and then his VX220 Turbo at 19.... I think he paid 4.5k Fully comp for the turbo...

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Conanius said:
Dave (iceman) insured his VX220 2.2 at 18, and then his VX220 Turbo at 19.... I think he paid 4.5k Fully comp for the turbo...

What ever happened to him?

Soldato
Im gonna make this quick as some of us have to be at work in 25 minutes.

tommy_knockers said:
oh and one last thing serj, what qualifications do you have?

in a deep freaky sounding voice *me I went to a cheap *** college. Got my self 2 alevels in general studies and critical thinking. Got me to a uni near home where they accepted me, and i did some useless pathetic subject.

You taught your self? Good for you! : / If you want to play that game I got 3A's and a B in way harder subjects then those that you took. Further maths, chemistry, physics, maths. yeh go check your self.

idiot said:
OMFG. Serj you want me to post photos of my qualifications and my identity age.

LMFAO.

I will. Then you will have to eat humble pie moron. Lol I wouldnt start giving out til you know I am...

By the looks of things, you are the only moron on these forums.

idiot said:
at college atm. Will post pics of the car tomorrow. :p

Just wait.

I thought you said you taught your self?

idiot said:
Lol just because you probably didnt have 2 shillings (im assuming you are an old fart) when you were young justnt mean that its the same in my case.

Seriously? Now your insulting other people because they MIGHT not have as much money as you? Maybe I should do the same then.

My family live in an 8 bedroom house backing onto a golf course, We really do have a drive way which could be classed as a private track.

Spie's cars cost more then all your future houses put together.

Dont expect to launch attacks on people and not get anything back, OcUK is a very close community and obviously we will stick up for each other.

idiot said:
ah you drive a vauxhall...

You think you can insult people because you THINK you have something better then them?.....My girlfriend is 50x hotter then yours and yes, I can have sex with her.

In conclusion you are a ****.

Watch the language

Back
Top Bottom