Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Associate
wonder_lander said:
OK why in this thread on the 13th Feb do you talk about buying an MR2 with your dad but in this thread you said you've had this for 6 months?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=8759848#post8759848

If you are so intelligent then why do you substitute "Brought" when it should be "Bought"? You seem to do the same with "of" and "off"

HOLY MOTHER!!

Tommy_knockers must be the luckiest man on earth!! Crashing at high speed and not dieing and then a royal flush which enable him to buy the car, even though his dad bought it ... and his mum owns it ... and his dog drives it ... his cats wash it ... his horse waxes it ...

I reckon next week we'll be hearing how hes won £3m on the lotto ... hes that lucky!!11 :rolleyes:

Soldato
Hey guys I was doing 121 last night and did a 1080 spin, lucky as the motorway was loaded. :p

DSC_0121.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG

Soldato
Request to OP:

Please come back, we love you really :)

You have had long enough for a comeback!! especially as you being taught LAW, i mean lawyers need to fight their case and im not impressed so far.

Won't use you in court! :rolleyes:

Associate
Phate said:
Your also the fool that will change from the outside lane to the inside lane without indicating

Just to let you know, after training with a few Police Traffic Officer instructors, I've always been told not to indicate when coming back in after passing a car on a multiple cariage way, as all it does it cause confusion and you will be travelling faster than them anyway.

As for the OP, he's obviously telling aload of lies, and is purposely trolling. He was probably doing 30mph and pulled a wheel spin or something, whilst driving on daddy's lap. Ignore.

Associate
I hope this gets put into the new pheonix wright game!

Tommy, please amend your statement.

"Ok ok, so i was travelling at 70 with bald tyres..."

HOLD IT!!!

I do enjoy reading bits of e-drama from the OC .... uk. Secretly you all love his presence on the forum, i can feel it.

Associate
Don't post much tbh, but this thread is hilarious! he could have at least tried to photoshop some bread in...

Soldato
wonder_lander said:
Still active on the forums but seems to have "forgotten" about this thread!!

To give him the benefit of the doubt there may be a bread shortage where he lives :D Will we accept pot noodle as an alternative?

The only thing i'd accept now is probably him driving through my front room backwards at 70mph (on bald rear tyres), with his official GCSE certificates on the parcel shelf and his daughter clinging to the roof shouting "i'm not your sister, i'm your daughter!"

But come back anyway OP, i was getting such a good laugh out of you. From your original post i knew you were a tool, please demonstrate it further!

Suspended
BenST said:
There really isn't a need for comments like that is there? Surprised liberal OcUK allows it.

its was meant as a joke! anyone that knows me knows that.

I have already mentioned that the thread should be closed. The OP has been caught out and there is no need for the thread to go on.

Back
Top Bottom