Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Man of Honour
BTW, how many more of these threads do we need before the inevitable screams of OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO OUT OF LINE, WHY DONT YOU LAY OFF THE POOR GUY go away in the opening stages of threads like this?

Don
I've ignored this thread for a couple of days, but it's just provided a couple of minutes of chuckles :D

We really need to make a new thread:-
'Show us ya motors (With a loaf of Hovis)' :p

A new rule for OcUK Motors, everyone posting pictures of their new car must post pictures of a loaf of bread sat on the top of the car!!

Associate
I am very confused.

Mr Tommy_Knockers a well educated, talented and likable lad that has many MR2's, but cannot afford a loaf of bread.

Where are the pics of these qualifications, this beast of an MR2 with its new really wide tyres and this awesome private road.

Associate
MrSix said:
I hope nothing bad has happened to him on his private test track :eek:

I know he hasn't posted for a while... Is he ok??? I hope he is alright... My life wouldn't be as entertaining without him.

He has been hilarious with a hint of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Associate
No doubt writing out his latest story in draft. Going to take a bit of work to squirm his way out of this one :D

Either that or ventured off to a new forum

Soldato
I missed this thread :( I'll definately agree that the forum is slowly attracting more story writers :p The insult against ocuk he made wasn't particularly clever either.

Associate
Whoa.

Out of interest, what kind of private road is that? My private road/drive is a 1/3 mile long but you could not swing a kitten on it (Hovis pics if needed. Hovis vid on scoop if you *really* need it)

So a private road that allows an MR2 to swing ass out 180 degrees at 70 mph, then recovered, with no damage? It must have been tight as you thought about dying. To boot, you noted you were lucky you didn't damage the car.

70mph. Bend. Wet. Thoughts of dying...but wahey, saved and all is good? Do you have any understanding of basic car handling/physics and the space required for your story?

Jesus, that's ace. Rock on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom