Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

Soldato
Wow I wish I was more like you. You're cool!

Hope you dont end up driving backwards in to a tree at 70mph next time you are in the car on your own.

Seriously, what did you hope to acheive by posting all this crap here? Were you trying to look like an immature irresponsible idiot with the all the brains of a dead donkey?

You could have simply said, guys I need some new rears for my MR2, does anyone have any reccomendations?

Soldato
im sure plenty of other spirited drivers on OCUK have driven the new MR2....if this did occur, those rear tyres must have been BEYOND bald.

when Ive driven them (had a couple of test drives in the "new" shape, and god I wish it had been given the VVTL-i lump from the celica 190) it felt totally calm and controlled, even pushing on when goinground corners, any oversteer was incredibly progressive, and easily corrected.

Blatent hovis gold requirement.... I wanna see the canvas on these racing slicks you've been using !

Permabanned
OP

Permabanned
OP
didnt get time to do any more, went round to play the wii at a friends house. Sweet lol

Will get some more shots, maybe even by tonight. If you want I will put a little bit of paper with my username on it.

Maybe even a video?

Associate
I dont think there is any need for the username/video
your work here is done ;) you surely have proven you drove on bald tyres, and proven 90% people here correct in thier impression of you

All I can say is, I am glad you are the other side of the water, chances of me every meeting you on the road are slim.

I suspect you need to do a little growing up. A little accident in the car would likely wake your senses up. I just hope no one else is every around.
Enjoy Life (******)

Permabanned
OP
i think the car could do with a bit of tlc.

We are the second owners. The first owner was an old fart who had done 5k in like 2yrs. He had it serviced all the time by toyota and kept it immaculate. Always under the roof etc. Hell he even had it cleaned by *******. Cant remember the name but i remember he was proud of the fact.

Brought with 10k on the clock with FTSH for £9000. A lot I know but hey. He wanted £9500 but we brought round the cash in bundles of £20's (the bank diddnt have enough £50's :mad: .

He liked the sight of the money. The car was useless to him as he had lost an arm.

Back
Top Bottom