Driving a mr2 on bald tyres

HAHAHHAh LMFAO. why would i willy wave about a dell 2407wfp. They are the worst ********* monitors in the world. I was saying that the temptation was there.

Honestly Im going to start ******** my self with laughter at some of you guys.

I know some of my mates watching this are as well ;)

tommy_knockers said:
ignore them. Some of them are uneducated morons, who feel real chuffed that they can try and exercise some *power* on some people, when they themselves are lowlifes living in a hole.

I feel you have got yourself into a loop of self destruction...

Tesla is a personal friend, it was a joke between friends ;)

i cant belive that this has stretched on to 5 pages. :eek:

Will post pics tomorrow then leave it at that.

ok for everyone. Or are you still trying to lord over someone. Trying to instill some authority.

Good work wonder_lander

The op is about to be

teabag-thumb.jpg

tommy_knockers said:
in a deep freaky sounding voice *me I went to a cheap *** college. Got my self 2 alevels in general studies and critical thinking.

Im sorry, but anyone who is anyone knows that General Studies is not a real A-level with any substance, crist, its like 'Environmental Science', it is what is classed as an easy ride. (Hope my missus doesnt read this as she did eviro science. As for critical thinking, i cant say ive ever heard of it, what exactly is it?

Before you start whinging about how i know nothing, ive got 9 GCSEs (3 x B, 4 x A and 2 x A*), 4 A-levels (Physics, maths, geography and psychology, oh, and general studies but i dont even bother putting that on my CV as thats how meaningless it is) and 3 NVQ's.

Back
Top Bottom