Drones over gatwick..

You can tag people using @ btw and that wasn't what i said.

Yeah I know, but I didn't bother because I knew you'd be sad enough to be pouring through the thread. ;)

I don't get the bicycle thing. Having an Inspire in a case would even make cycling pretty inconvenient for any period of time.

Hiding incompetence with a lame excuse never washes, sorry.

No need to apologise. A simple search will see I've been an advocate of the @ symbol since the forum transition. It was more the waste of effort. Adding an extra character to tag you was really a bit below me, but then you've never been anywhere else.

No need to apologise. A simple search will see I've been an advocate of the @ symbol since the forum transition. It was more the waste of effort. Adding an extra character to tag you was really a bit below me, but then you've never been anywhere else.

Onto justification now, i wonder what the next step is, denial?

Anyway i enjoyed reading your replies, a good laugh all round, have a nice evening.

Everyone was thinking it was some genius setup, maybe controlled from another country. But it was just a couple of local selfie morons lol.

Shame we don't still have the stocks, would be perfect punishment for this. Or maybe a few weeks in a cage in the middle of the airport terminal :p

oh man foreign media are going bonkers again, never gets old making fun of the UK. The couple they arrested though, they just don't seem the type. Don't feel sorry for them if they're proven innocent, they can pretty much retire after the compensation they will receive.

Everyone was thinking it was some genius setup, maybe controlled from another country. But it was just a couple of local selfie morons lol.

Shame we don't still have the stocks, would be perfect punishment for this. Or maybe a few weeks in a cage in the middle of the airport terminal :p

I'm guessing that you haven't heard about the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" then?

Why is the questioning taking this long, i'd assume this is standard (if only for the video from CCTV to be collected, but cell phone data shouldn't take an immense amount of time, nor corroboration), but a part of me feels like a face-saving exercise is underway if the dudes alibi is solid.

Last edited:
oh man foreign media are going bonkers again, never gets old making fun of the UK. The couple they arrested though, they just don't seem the type. Don't feel sorry for them if they're proven innocent, they can pretty much retire after the compensation they will receive.
Which foreign media out of interest, any links? I read German media and it didn't make the front page even on the Bild website.

God some of you guys bickering....

Let's all enjoy some christmas spirit, quote the person you were insulting/fighting with and say you love them.

hUNAo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom