Ed China leaving Wheeler dealers :(

Associate
Mike wasn't that bad and was tolerable apart from when he rolled up his sleeves and attempted something in the workshop, reminded me of DIY disasters.

Edd's mate Paul, what's going to become of him now?!?!! No one's thought about poor Paul.. :(

Soldato
In the same week Aaron Kaufmann leaves gas monkey garage.... terrible week all round.

what noooooo!

He's been gone a few months now but the episode where he 'handed notice in' only aired this week over here. He's still on the show atm due to a build off challenge but I'm not sure if he'll have his own half of the show or even his own show similar to American Chopper when Jr started his own shop.

From his Instagram posts it looks like he's working with people who used to be on Fast n Loud like Corey? the paintshop guy before Mike.

Soldato
This is a show i only ever watch around my parents as my Dad loves it, Will be a shame to see Ed go, Ant isn't to bad so not a bad replacement, wish they would do away with Mike though, such a plonker.

The programme has taken a steady downhill course for the last few series. It got much worse when they moved it to America. What made the show was Edd's enthusiasm for his craft and the way he explained the processes he would be performing. I much preferred the early episodes where they had no budget to speak of and it was all done on a shoestring.

I doubt I will be watching it from now.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Mike wasn't that bad and was tolerable apart from when he rolled up his sleeves and attempted something in the workshop, reminded me of DIY disasters.

Edd's mate Paul, what's going to become of him now?!?!! No one's thought about poor Paul.. :(
Paul was binned off / stopped appearing ages ago :p

Paul Brackley, the series' technical advisor, makes sporadic appearances to assist Edd in carrying heavy parts or equipment in the garage, when Edd needs additional assistance (such as when Edd is bleeding brake/clutch fluid or checking an exhaust while a vehicle is running), and helping Mike tow non-running or non-MOT-compliant vehicles to the shop.

Soldato
Sounds like the new production company wanted to make another car flipping program like the countless others in the US.

Same with Gas Monkey if Aaron is leaving I'm not interested in anymore. Hmm not that I've watched any episodes recently.

Soldato
Fast&loud was a terrible show anyway, not like it's going to get worse :p I think the glut of genuinely entertaining user-produced youtube channels have made me quite jaded toward cheesey commercial TV shows.

Caporegime
OP
I hate the American shows where they do something then you have someone sitting on a chair in front of a camera talking about what just happened. Which was likely weeks or months ago in reality. How some of these people have a functioning business with all the stoppages and the director yelling 'cut!' All the time I don't know.

Soldato
I hate the American shows where they do something then you have someone sitting on a chair in front of a camera talking about what just happened. Which was likely weeks or months ago in reality. How some of these people have a functioning business with all the stoppages and the director yelling 'cut!' All the time I don't know.
Almost every American show seems to follow this formula. Makes me want to throw the TV out the window, in the case of The Apprentice USA it makes me want to leave this Earth!

Associate
Fast and Loud is pretty entertaining though (although the camerawork is rubbish).

My personal favourite though - Gold Rush. Love that show!

Soldato

Paul definitley made the show. :( I remember the first time he spoke! :D Hopefully Edd, Paul, AK and KC will come together and make their own show. Lol!

GMG was ok at first but has slowly turned in to an hour long GM advert. "On this weeks Fast & Loud, RR opens a bar", "On this weeks Fast & Loud, RR opens another bar", "On this weeks Fast & Loud, RR advertises his energy drink", "On this weeks Fast & Loud, RR advertises his Tequilla" etc etc.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Mike: I'm going to advertise the car for a healthy £15,000, to hopefully snag us a respectable £5000 profit.

Buyer: I'll give you £10,000.

Mike: You're avin' a laugh! No, I can't take less than £12,500. All the work that's gone in to it...

Buyer: Go on, I'll give you £11,000 cash.

Mike: Cash? Today? Go on then! You've just bought yourself a cracking little <insert car here>

Edd: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom