** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

I'm not a huge over clocker. Tbh my cpu isn't even a K variant. I just want better than what I have lol. The smaller the jumps into watercooling are the less scary/likely to make a mistake it will be when I go full custom loop.

hi guys, how would I connect up two of these predators in one case for eg Im wanting to use the 360mm for the cpu only and buy a 240 to cool the gpu only, So the 360mm will connect to the cpu header etc but how would I control the 240mm would that go onto the cpu optional header

hi guys, how would I connect up two of these predators in one case for eg Im wanting to use the 360mm for the cpu only and buy a 240 to cool the gpu only, So the 360mm will connect to the cpu header etc but how would I control the 240mm would that go onto the cpu optional header

You could use the CPU OPT header (assuming it just mirrors the CPU header signal) or you could split the CPU header with a PWM splitter. This I think should work: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-551-EK or this one: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CB-071-AK. Both out of stock at the moment.

Had the pump in mine (presumably) fail me this morning, turned on and noticed the fans were running pretty high and looking the temps i was idling about 65c instead of the usual 25. Turned it off and took a look around, pipes were all ok, so I gave the rig a bit of a shake and that seems to have solved the issue :/ I can only think there was some air trapped in the pump (not that I have opened the unit yet). Unfortunately its kinda impossible to see if the water is moving around the circuit as the transparent part of the block doesn't give much away. I do hope this isn't going to be regular occurrence >.<

Just tempted to get 2x360's with the Fractal R5, that way I am set for future upgrades. The next question is, what 120mm fans would be good enough and quiet enough for this kind of setup, ideally around the 800rpm mark

£552 for case/coolers/fans, thats not too shabby, guess I know what I'll be buying for myself in November plus it gives me a lot of headroom for the future

I've just bought the thermaltake core x9 snow edition so both my 240mm and 360mm will be on top once I get round to it, not long now until we can buy the 360mm :)

dont get too excited about the tech labs stuff

it is a LOT of work for me right now to do to get it back and meet EKWB requirements.

So it will come, but in due course as I have some pretty large projects to work on currently that need more of my time sinking into them than the tech labs predator.

all will become clear very soon but I cant talk about it more right now.

Well that slightly more promising after some of the earlier comments.

Heres hoping.

really looking forward to reviews of the 360, this might be something my son might be interested in who wants water cooling but none of the faffness!

Back
Top Bottom