** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

My issue I always have with these AIO's you have no way to monitor flow rate..

Scares crap outta me if the pump fails it will just be swimming in its own hot water juices.

This is why I am saving so desperately for a custom loop purely so I can put a flow monitor in there..

But that's just me, if doing a "tech Labs" version maybe a small transparent flow monitor might be worth it?

Just a suggestion.

What?

you don't need a flow monitor at all.

Your motherboard will have a temperature shut off option. set it at the highest temperature you are comfortable with and if your pump fails then the computer will shut down.

This is standard procedure for setting up a bios and something you should already be doing regardless of the cooling solution you are using.

Is there a price and release date for the GPU block?

Still very interested in this for a few of my friends who don't want to mess with a custom loop, but need more info/prices/someone to test the crap out of it compared to all the aio's out there.

Unless I missed something and its all there and I'm just blind?

Still very interested in this for a few of my friends who don't want to mess with a custom loop, but need more info/prices/someone to test the crap out of it compared to all the aio's out there.

Unless I missed something and its all there and I'm just blind?

All the info you need is in this thread.

Is there a price and release date for the GPU block?

From EK:

Pre-filled and QDC-enabled GPU water blocks will be available on November 5th 2015. This will be a on demand service where customers will be able to select a QDC option when purchasing the GPU water block. EK will fill the water block with coolant and make the unit ready to be used with Quick Disconnects. Graphics card with such water block will be immediately ready to be connected with the Predator 360 QDC. We'll have another press release once the QDC-enabled GPU water blocks will become available for purchase.

Hi guys anyone know if this is maintenance free like the corsair AIO's or do you need to drain and refill it every 24/36 months like the swiftech AIO's? ;)

Back
Top Bottom