*** Elden Ring ***

Man of Honour
Must be a setting somewhere, I didnt have any autolocking on during the game, had that setting switched off and was using mouse and keyboard through whole game

Soldato
just going threw carrion manor on ng+, much easier than i remember, edit: using the heavy claymore +25 as my main with frost stomp usually 1 handed and the maxed out dragon claw shield, and using the blood ant spur +25 occasionally :)

Last edited:
Associate
Bugger it, if I wasn’t already planning another play through I definitely am now. How much harder is NG+?

Seems I’ve gone down the Lord of Chaos route and Melina has left me.

Soldato
Bugger it, if I wasn’t already planning another play through I definitely am now. How much harder is NG+?

Seems I’ve gone down the Lord of Chaos route and Melina has left me.

You can undo that. But it involves a questline that is easy to screw up, and the last thing you need to do is kill the hardest boss in the game. Nae bother, then... Don't give up, skeleton!

And I found NG+ very easy indeed up to the start of Gelmir (but then I drifed away from it so don't know how much harder it gets later on).

Soldato
just whooped the castle sol boss on new game plus, first time around i had to get help from other players but this time i done it and i never hesitated to use the mimic since that whole castle and its boss is rage inducing, i was using wolfs on my first play through lol

Associate
Made it past the Fire Giant after a few attempts and have made it into Farum Azula, currently getting my rear kicked by the first giant Dragon you meet. The entire Mountaintop of Giants zone feels like a massive step up in difficulty from the other areas, everything seems to hit like a truck.

Soldato
Made it past the Fire Giant after a few attempts and have made it into Farum Azula, currently getting my rear kicked by the first giant Dragon you meet. The entire Mountaintop of Giants zone feels like a massive step up in difficulty from the other areas, everything seems to hit like a truck.
There's a completely avoidable Crucible knight in Farum that handed my ass to me more than any of the bosses in the game - lol

Soldato
There's a completely avoidable Crucible knight in Farum that handed my ass to me more than any of the bosses in the game - lol

Is that the one next to the rooftop site of grace? Ng+4 and he gave me so many hammerings in the end I just ran past him and hopped it over to activate the roof grace. Those crucible knights are harder than many of the bosses on their own.

Soldato
Is that the one next to the rooftop site of grace? Ng+4 and he gave me so many hammerings in the end I just ran past him and hopped it over to activate the roof grace. Those crucible knights are harder than many of the bosses on their own.
Exactly the one. *******!
How many hours are you in at NG+ 4!?

Associate
Just killed Malenia... stole her sword. With River of Blood and my Mimic it was pretty easy. I fear I may have built a bit of a monster.

Soldato
im back to the palace road on new game+ and i made the blaphemous blade from +9 to +10 for obvious reasons raking in the souls :)

went and killed radahn on my first attempt, rode torrent about hitting summons and used my blood ant spur +25, he went down so easy :)

Back
Top Bottom