Caporegime
I've made it to Leyndell and it's absolutely huge, I'd even suggest too big, it's hard to know where to go as there's no real linear path and routes going off in all directions, vertically as well.

Baz

Baz

Soldato
I've made it to Leyndell and it's absolutely huge, I'd even suggest too big, it's hard to know where to go as there's no real linear path and routes going off in all directions, vertically as well.
The size and scale is impressive. Found an underground place the other night which looked amazing!

Caporegime
The size and scale is impressive. Found an underground place the other night which looked amazing!

Yeah for sure, it's incredibly rewarding to just set off in a certain direction exploring.

I got the Mimic Ash earlier, upgraded to +10 and it's a beast. Plus I can actually use it as I have literally the base FP you start with (I've gone pure strength).

As a side note how annoying are people who add a message in a chest, or under a ladder. Just being a tool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone know the answer to this:

Trying to use the Land Squirt ashes and it just won’t spawn for love nor money where I want it. It spawns in a fixed spot every time whereas jellyfish and wolves spawn on me when I ring the bell. Proper doing my head in.

Permabanned
Yeah for sure, it's incredibly rewarding to just set off in a certain direction exploring.

I got the Mimic Ash earlier, upgraded to +10 and it's a beast. Plus I can actually use it as I have literally the base FP you start with (I've gone pure strength).

As a side note how annoying are people who add a message in a chest, or under a ladder. Just being a tool.

where you getting all the resources to upgrade, I’m literally stuck at +2 imps and wolves :(

Caporegime
where you getting all the resources to upgrade, I’m literally stuck at +2 imps and wolves :(

I have been exploring areas much higher level and seeking out any caves/tombs for the mats.

One of the reasons I play offline :)

Someone else mentioned that, I don’t see an option on Xbox? I’m digital so not sure I can?

Edit: never mind it’s in the options not the main game landing screen!

Soldato
Downed Margit today. Felt good! Exploring the castle now and like others have said, definitely got Demons Souls vibes.

I have managed to upgrade my weapons a bit as well which is helping.

I upgraded my landsquirt ashes and it wrecks so much stuff with poison. At +2 it basically destroyed Margit, all I had to do was keep out of his way. Only landed about 6-7 hits on him directly, the rest was poison damage! :eek:

Soldato
I found a stray dog one and if it gets so many attacks in it does like rot damage where they just constantly lose health

This is similar to my tactics with ashes. Best to use something that continues to damage even after the spirits have been destroyed.

May need to revise this at a later time but for my current level and position in the game it’s working really well.

Soldato
I've sunk 50hrs in this since realease, which is super rare these days given works/commitments etc. Amazing game! This is on PS5. The first 30hrs on PS5 version and then getting fed up with open world performance and then starting again with PS4 app, which is considerably better. That's my only gripe really and From need to sort that - otherwise best thing in years!

Soldato
The jellyfish has a big health pool and is one of the best early summons. I'm level 79 and still regularly use him. I still have not found the mimic summon which sounds great.

I tried using the jellyfish on the tree sentinel mini-boss and it lasted all of 10 seconds. My land squirts on the other hand lasted ages and the ongoing poison took him down to around a quarter life left. They also decimated Margit.

Maybe I need to look at the jellyfish affinity / scaling? Does it make any difference? It was only+1 in the above example so maybe it needs extra upgrades to be useful. My squirts were +3.

I’m currently only level 25 with a dex/strength build and my main great sword is +7 and my longbow is +4 (I started samurai).

Soldato
Finally found a fake wall. I could see a Grace through a window and there was no way to get to it, it made no sense for it to be there so I got a suspicious plain wall and voila.

Back
Top Bottom