Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

I'd suggest not looking at p per hour and rather look at watts / kwh per hour. It removes a variable from the equation and gives you a number you can match to appliances etc.
atm it's 463w .. with me playing apex and her watching films .. our front room is different to most it's set up as a game room both pc's are in it so it might be right .. :( back room and outside are for guests .. :)

Your neighbors must be plugged into your house :D. Definitely switch everything off and get to zero, then build back up. Something is rinsing you.
Maybe look at getting/borrowing a plug-in power meter/energy monitor. Then you can see in real time what that particular appliance is using...

/edit what's the spec of your gaming pc @flea.rider? Two PCs running could get to 400w easy, I reckon?

Last edited:
Maybe look at getting/borrowing a plug-in power meter/energy monitor. Then you can see in real time what that particular appliance is using...

/edit what's the spec of your gaming pc @flea.rider? Two PCs running could get to 400w easy, I reckon?
yeah i'm thinking that now ... mines on the med side of things hers is lower ... but other than days off there only running 4-5 hrs a day .. we both work 9+ hrs

Known as the “Big Six”, the companies including EDF Energy, E.ON UK, and British Gas’s parent company Centrica, recorded profits of £3.06billion, according to their most recent accounts. ????

Agree, but the majority of that is from extraction, not retail in effect.

I am all for a sensible conversation in regards UK energy prices but there is only one way thats happening, and thats with something akin to nationalisation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom