Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Not having Netflix is cheaper than having Netfix.
yea people can just watch a moonlit wall for entertainment....

cheapest netflix is like 5.99 or something...

I've put one of the posts in the spoiler

Written by a muppet with no real world experience, I have a payg meter and I'm trying to get it swapped... even being classed as vulnerable I've heard nothing back in a month
this is what they told me
At the moment we are not changing prepayment meters to credit meters, however, I have been in touch with the meter exchange team to see if there is anything that we can do under the circumstances. As soon as I get an update I can let you know.
they then wanted a photo of my meter showing no debt which I provided
That's brilliant - thank you I'll update the metering team and keep you updated with any feedback from them
heard nothing since.
yea just switch to a credit meter like the facebook person says, it's so easy :rolleyes:
I had an email shortly after contacted them from Northern Power Grid saying I had been signed up to some priority services membership crap, so even if your classed as vulnerable and a priority it seems impossible to get a meter swapped out right now.

not that'd I'd be stupid enough to not pay my bill in the first place. I just want rid of this crap for when the caps go back down.

Last edited:
Written by a muppet with no real world experience, I have a payg meter and I'm trying to get it swapped... even being classed as vulnerable I've heard nothing back in a month
this is what they told me ...
yea just switch to a credit meter like the facebook person says, it's so easy :rolleyes:

Apparently you should just install your own meter, like the person that quoted said. Why are you not doing that? :confused: :p (/s)

YouTube, Gaming, BitTorrent, read a book.

I'm sure that this situation will encourage a lot more piracy downloading of Linux ISOs.

£6.99 £10.99 £15.99 are the UK prices.

I think some customers are staggered for some reason - it was 2-3 months before mine went up last time and they just took £9.99 for this months bill couple of days ago.

I'm pretty close to cancelling Netflix though - just not seeing the value in it at these prices.

I think some customers are staggered for some reason - it was 2-3 months before mine went up last time and they just took £9.99 for this months bill couple of days ago.

I'm pretty close to cancelling Netflix though - just not seeing the value in it at these prices.

Just subscribe once every 3 months or something like that.

If it does go up to £6.99 on mine I'll be dropping it. Like you I don't see much value really, the odd decent program but not much.

Back
Top Bottom