Energy Prices (Strictly NO referrals!)

Caporegime
That's what that Don't Pay movement is about, isn't it? If enough people stop paying, it can't be ignored. I do worry though, if only a few do it, they'll be made an example of.

I believe if you can pay, pay. Especially if you need or plan to need credit in the future.

Caporegime
Pay your money and take your chances, or in this case, don't pay your money and take your chances.

Whatever happens, start of October will definitely be an interesting time.

Was saying to my gf.
I've done everything I feel I can to derisk us from the incoming. But I can't really guess what the UK (and the world) is going to look like in 6 months.

If the tories genuinely did nothing all bets are off.

Soldato
That's what that Don't Pay movement is about, isn't it? If enough people stop paying, it can't be ignored. I do worry though, if only a few do it, they'll be made an example of.
Depends if you want CCJ’s against your name.

If people genuinely can’t pay then contact the supplier who can help.

Stopping the DD and not paying it is a step towards more financial issues.

Commissario
What are you doing to use 600 kwh a month?

There is EV tariffs for EV owners which are very favourable and wouldnt be affected by this.
You can hit 600kw a month fairly easily if for example you work from home and use electric cooking, or are disabled and stuck in the house.

We're at 620 a month (rough average) simply because there are 3 people in the house most of the time, the "average use" seems to be based on the idea that no one is home for 8-10 hours a day 5 days a week and I strongly suspect may not have been updated in years.

Back
Top Bottom