Poll: Erik ten Hag Sack Watch & Next Manchester United Manager?

To sack or not to sack

• Total voters
Yeah their transfer policy i believe, he's continuing the scattergun approach with total disregard for what's actually needed - see estevao for 65 odd million, yet another overpriced young wide forward.

Imagine all the flavour of the days he can buy after this years Euros for silly money! Its going to be glorious.

Chelsea's eleven was younger that day
I remember it going into extra time and klopp bringing on 3 youth McConnell, Clark and danns I don't think they had much first team experience. No Salah and Jota who was in really good form

The Reds' average age at the final whistle was less than 22, with five players aged 20 or under and several hugely inexperienced.

Mauricio Pochettino's Chelsea fielded a youthful side themselves, with the average age of their starting XI under 24 and younger than Liverpool's, but they had plenty more experience than their counterparts.

Last edited:
He didn't turn Chelsea around. Cole Palmer had a unbelievable run of form and single handed got them "3" more points than Man Utd's who have had a terrible season. Chelsea got battered by Arsenal 5-0 only a month ago and the games they won towards the end were typical games they should win. Chelsea also had no European football to contend with either.
Cole Palmer was fantastic agreed.

But it's not Cole Palmer FC.

The players wanted to play for Poch.

For the most part that isn't the case for United, despite the cup win.

So, it's a no from me!

So you basing they wanted to play for Poch because of the last few games end of the season but forget the rest of the season ?
I think you have forgotten the season we just had?

We won a cup. By the skin of our teeth.

Look at the league form.

Chelsea were a club in HUGE trouble.

Poch did sort it out. Can you truly say that ETH could do the same in his shoes?

The answer to that is quite simply no.

Look I want the best for United, and Poch is the person for that role.

If I am proved wrong then so be it :)

I think you have forgotten the season we just had?

We won a cup. By the skin of our teeth.

Look at the league form.

Chelsea were a club in HUGE trouble.

Poch did sort it out. Can you truly say that ETH could do the same in his shoes?

The answer to that is quite simply no.

Look I want the best for United, and Poch is the person for that role.

If I am proved wrong then so be it :)

I'll respect others opinions , but ten hag has been here 2 seasons

First season after taking over , qualified for UCL , fa cup final , league cup win playing good football

Second season
Yes poor league season but loads of injuries in defence, still winning the FA cup

Why can't he not turn it around give him a third season under new people above him and find out if not sack him at least you know 100 % he had that chance

Poch hasn't won anything other than PSG who farm french football , and I don't want someone that's bottled it so many times over the years and Chelsea's reject

Last edited:
I'll respect others opinions , but ten hag has been here 2 seasons

First season after taking over , qualified for UCL , fa cup final , league cup win playing good football

Second season
Yes poor league season but loads of injuries in defence, still winning the FA cup

Why can't he not turn it around give him a third season under new people above him and find out if not sack him at least you know 100 % he had that chance

Poch hasn't won anything other than PSG who farm french football , and I don't want someone that's bottled it so many times over the years and Chelsea's reject
That's a fair arguement.

But I will stand by my point.

I’d give EtH another season to prove himself, even though like most I’ve been mystified by some of his substitutions. His transfers have been dire, and only because of injuries and sheer desperation, Mainoo was given a chance.
There’s nothing I like about EtH at the moment, but I still think he should stay and show what can be done with a fit squad.

Back
Top Bottom