Escape from Tarkov

Associate
Yup, it reminds me of star citizen in terms of ambition, when you look at all similar genres of recent and put them side by side you can see how much more attention and love is going into this and SC.

I hope they pull this off it would be able to pull me back into the survival zone.

They will bugger it up and add Pay to win microtransations

Man of Honour
Seems like a lot of dev time sink into low level weapon mechanics and degradation, etc. that won't actually add anything to the end product that couldn't be done with fast approximate versions of those mechanics and 99/100 those elements just get in the way of an otherwise good game and turn off all but the most hardcore players with nothing better to do with their time - find me one person who actually likes the weapon degradation in Far Cry 2 for instance :p

Soldato
Really? I think it looks pretty nice. Each to there own I suppose,

I think the same, looks nice. It's interesting though how people view graphics differently. Like i LOVE the borderlands graphics but not many people do.

With FPS games a lot of people look at them and expect cartoonish graphics like the BF series. Then when sharpness and more photo realistic textures and motions come into play they think it looks bad. I think this is possibly something to do with the uncanny valley with it being on the brink of creepily accurate. with stuff like star citizen all the game BAR the players are kind of exempt from this as they aren't stuff we are familiar with. But in Tarkov trees and buildings can all look eerily too good. Either that or they are blind?

Back
Top Bottom