Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about the external sd card;)...not the internal one as it does import to the internal sd card ie internal memory of the phone.

As of yet i havent found a way to export my playlists to the external sd card in my SGS3.
on a htc one x although its all internal memory, the memory system implements a so called "sdcard" interface which acts as if the phone has a sd card inside it. this is where poweramp dumps the playlists files.

i have also tested this on my htc desire which has a sd card and it succesfully dumps the playlists there as welll

I backup all user apps + data, and the only system data I backup is wifi access points. I don't use any schedules, just redo backups for modified data and new apps before flashing a new rom :)

I only ever backup user apps, never system data because I mostly change to different roms altogether. I dont want to write bad system stuff over a fresh flash.

I backup new apps/newer versions twice a week. Every once and a while I'll do a force re-do of all backups.

My advice is to ignore the Backup/Restore section and use the Batch part, which is now a rectangle box with a tick through it looking icon.

What is it with Google Play? Despite having a credit card registered with them since it was Android Market and successfully purchasing Apps on 3 different devices (2 Tablets and a Galaxy S3) and it remembering what I've purchase on the Google Play App. The website still tells me "There are no Android devices associated with this account" and there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it :(

Never had a single problem on with Apple App store across MacBook, iPhone and iPad

Im talking about the external sd card;)...not the internal one as it does import to the internal sd card ie internal memory of the phone.

As of yet i havent found a way to export my playlists to the external sd card in my SGS3.

If it allows you to choose the directory you can save it to then you want to browse to the root, choose the folder marked "mount" then the folder marked "extSDcard" and you are then within the folder tree of the external card.

Some apps allow you to choose and some don't... the ones that don't are annoying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom